Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

Premium Member
That thing would be handy around here, now that I see the clam shell digging attachment. My friend is having bear troubles and the D.O.W. isn't doing a thing to help, only recommending the 3-S's.

edit:
I went back to the top to look for a sales link, and saw the price again.
I can buy a used 4x4 back-hoe for that, but burying bears doesn't pay enough to justify that much, and in a year they don't tear up more than a 1000 dollars worth of stuff in the back yard. Its them not being afraid of humans that is my concern.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
That thing would be handy around here, now that I see the clam shell digging attachment. My friend is having bear troubles and the D.O.W. isn't doing a thing to help, only recommending the 3-S's.

edit:
I went back to the top to look for a sales link, and saw the price again.
I can buy a used 4x4 back-hoe for that, but burying bears doesn't pay enough to justify that much, and in a year they don't tear up more than a 1000 dollars worth of stuff in the back yard. Its them not being afraid of humans that is my concern.
Search for Avestavagnen on youtube and you can see a couple of films with different attatchments. Or google and you'll find their website馃枓

Registered
Impressive set up!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts