Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We offer the lowest profile radiator relocation kits on the market. Our signature look is different from others on the market that stick straight up. Here's a shot of our Radiator relocate kit on a Kodiak 700:

·
Registered
5,538 Posts
That looks sexy!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Not bad at all

·
Registered
120 Posts
Do you supply any Canadian distributors?

·
Registered
5,538 Posts
We do not at this time, but we do offer shipping to Canada via our website! Let me know if you have any other questions, email is best for fastest response [email protected]
While I do appreciate this service, I'll speak from experience as a Canadian myself.

It would be in your best interest to find a supplier in Canada to sell these for you. Right now, I have all but given up on ordering anything from the USA, or even abroad anymore. If I can't buy or order a product from a Canadian supplier, then I don't buy it. More and more people are getting like this too. Between the extra shipping charges and border fees, it just doesn't make financial sense....paying more just to get the same product.

I love your products, and I know your customer service is top notch as well.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Gotta pay to play I guess. Since your rad relocate is by far the beat looking and lowest profile I have went ahead and ordered it. So far it has cost $435 CAD. After I see what it costs getting it across the border I will put up a total price for my fellow Canadians.

·
Registered
120 Posts
So another $50 for customs which brings it to a grand total of $485.00 Canadian. It fit is flawless. While it did cost me more the $150 then if I had went with a competitor, I am very happy with the the low profile look. I just wish N2Deep had a Canadian supplier. Nudge Nudge

1 - 8 of 8 Posts