Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am looking to purchase the OEM Grizzly Overfenders kit # ATV-3B466-00-00 (see link)

Overfenders | Yamaha Motor Canada

I would like to know if anyone has them installed how much wider it makes the fenders (or have the total width). My issue is that my dooway is only 50" wide :p

So i need to know if i can ge them or if i need to install a mini garage door.. Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
I have those exact over fenders, they add almost 6" in width ( 3" per side). I believe my machine is 53" wide with them. Don't recall if that measurement was the front or the rear fenders.

Attachments

Reactions: Nathan007

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Holy shizzle!
I will need to be patient then.. :(

My doorway is way too tight
Thanks for your imput

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I used Direction II flares on my 2009 grizzly. They stuck out about 1- 1.5” per side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
I used Direction II flares on my 2009 grizzly. They stuck out about 1- 1.5” per side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That style mite just be what he needs. The ones I have make the Grizzly MUCH wider then stock, though they do an excellent job of protecting from mud, water, or flying debris.

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
3,662 Posts
I've got the same fenders and they're also from Canada. I can squeeze my fat ass through 50" gates.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts