Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

One thing we like to do is put together popular kits for our customers that way when you go to do upgrades your not forced to purchase parts from multiple suppliers. I will slowly be putting together package deals for the grizzlycentral members and advertising them in our section.

Our most popular kits by far are the Exhaust / EFI controller / Intake for the Raptor 700. We call this the Big 3 package. For the Grizzly's we will have Big 2 (for the guys who want to stick with stock intake) and Big 3 packages. We are also in the process of putting together handlebar packages that include grips/bars/rox risers. You can check out our current ones under the Control section of our website.

Please be sure to check out the Utility section at www.tqsatv.com We have been working hard to add the items you guys want to see. We love to work with forum members so please feel free to pm or email me for a quote. Our Tire and Wheel combos should be up over the next couple days!

Here is a rebuild kit for the Grizzly 700 guys. We have our own "Tech" series CP piston out in a 11.5:1 compression ratio that is pump gas safe (91 octane). Included is the complete piston kit, and an OEM head and base gasket for the swap. A link to purchase this package can be found here http://www.tqsatv.com/proddetail.php?prod=TECH-REBUILD-KIT

We will also have rebuild kits for the other model's of the Grizzly by tomorrow morning that come with JE pistons and OEM gaskets.

·
RIP Mike Mayho
3,703 Posts
do you have cams for da griz in stock?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I carry the full line of Webcams, Hotcams, and Megacycle. What grizzly are you looking for a set of cams for?

·
RIP Mike Mayho
3,703 Posts
07 700 looking for a good all around cam with more towards the bottom. I will try giving you a call later today.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts