Registered
1,433 Posts
Sweet! Congrats!

·
Premium Member
3,098 Posts
Congrats, enjoy your new toy.

QUOTE: As finishing touch god created the dutch :p LOL

They say if you aint dutch you aint much >:)

·
Premium Member
2,196 Posts
Nice ride! Congrats!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tomorrow i will make more picture from all side so you can see how much work there is to get him on the dutch public road haha

·
Registered
241 Posts
Looks good. How's the trail riding over there?

·
Registered
104 Posts
I left The Netherlands for good 13 years ago but what I do remember is that more and more unpaved roads got closed for all motorized traffic. So I suppose that by now with all those environmental freaks it didn't get any better.
There are some companies which are offering 'adventure rides' on their own property. Or off-road clubs which offer you the same opportunity. In most cases you have to pay by the hour.
Don't forget that The Netherlands is a very small country (41.543 kmˆ2 / 16.039 miˆ2) with 17.084.719 (2017) people living there so they want to protect what's left of 'nature' !
The USA is somewhat bigger: 9.826.675 kmˆ2 / 3.749.100 miˆ2 :wink2: In other words the USA is more than 233 times bigger than The Netherlands!
Population density of The Netherlands: 410.03 residents/0.386 miˆ2 ; USA: 91.5 residents/miˆ2.

So ........ need I say more about 'trail riding' possibilities in The Netherlands?

To give you an idea how 'trail riding' looks:

Quad rijden bij the Events Bakery

And of course I can only speak for myself now, but if I would still be living there I would never have bought my Grizzly!

Rob

·
Registered
11 Posts
Nice machine, you'll love it!! I got the same one but a 16. They ride so smooth with great power.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts