Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
"Respect my authoratah"
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to wish everyone a great and happy Thanksgiving. Even a belated happy Thanksgiving to our brothers and sisters to the north.

Spend the time with your families and enjoy gorging and the following self-inflicted narcolepsy.

Would be nice to see some pictures from anyone who is able to get out on a ride too! Enjoy and be safe!

·
Premium Member
3,067 Posts
X-2

·
Premium Member
2,645 Posts
Likewise - Happy Turkey to all of you Turkeys!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving everyone, and may God Bless you to count and remember at least some of the things you should be thankful for.

·
"Respect my authoratah"
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump for the actual Turkey Day.

Happy Thanksgiving!

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Be safe and stay safe!! I hope you have a great day and weekend

·
Registered
711 Posts
Gobble, Gobble!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!! Enjoy time with family and be safe in your travels!!! uploadfromtaptalk1448556667056.jpg

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'm spending thanksgiving in Dutch Harbor Alaska this year (here for work), the wife wasn't happy mainly since she has to deal with my mom with out me their lol, but happy Thanksgiving to all even if your not able to be with your family.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,254 Posts
Hope everyone had a great day too.
Both typing fingers are full and wanting to doze off from the Prime Rib and Fix'ins making it tough to type.
Got to g

1 - 11 of 11 Posts