Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, a group of 5 of us (right now) are planning a 3 day ride in early March to Hatfield Mccoy. It'll be our first time there. Wondering if anyone can recommend lodging and trail heads they liked?
We have been to Brimstone and Ride Royal Blue several times staying at both the hotel in town and rented cabins. We really preferred the cabin rental at the trails to avoid unloading and loading every day.
Let me know your thoughts and favorite trails too. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,645 Posts
I highly recommend both Ashland Resort and the Rockhouse trail system.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Twin Hollow campground in Gilbert is a nice place also, right on the rockhouse trail system

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,645 Posts
I highly recommend both Ashland Resort and the Rockhouse trail system.
I apologize. I stayed at Twin Hollow. Great place. I heard great things about Ashland, but haven't been there yet. Totally different areas.

·
Registered
84 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
X2 on Willy's. I've stayed there about 8 times now.Class place.Access to 3 trail systems and the outlaws. Onsite garage,tires,etc. One of the best people you'll ever meet. Stay once and you'll be hooked!lol
Pretty funny guy as well. if i made the trip back, Would not hesitate to stay there again. Our 570 sportsmans clutch fell apart on the trail, let me use his garage to piece it back together. I think cabin rentals from willys were alot cheaper than down the road at ashland.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great! I'll check into those places. This forum is great to reach out for real user reviews. Planning a ride March 11-13 if anyone else is going to be there maybe we'll see you there? Thanks guys

1 - 9 of 9 Posts