Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I am a partner in a small campground/resort in Hayward Wisconsin. Every year we host 2 ATV runs (spring and fall). Roughly 6 hours making a few stops at other establishments. This Memorial Day weekend will be our 3rd one. They are a ton of fun and we usually average over 100 riders every time.

We do charge $20 a person and that is just to cover the cost of a pretty cool t-shirt and all you can eat breakfast before the ride. If you don't want to pay and skip the shirt/food, you are still welcome to join the ride for free.

If interested, you can find us on Facebook or at our website for details. facebook.com/events/355336481651093/

This isn't a solicitation for we don't really make any money on this, but would love to see the ride grow more every year. If you need camping, we can offer that too.

Thanks and hope some of you may be interested!!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Any pictures from this year's event?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Let me check with my partners to see if they grabbed some before the event. We usually do a few. I was riding, so I didn't take any.

Our fall ride date will be out soon too. Usually mid October when the leaves are changing over.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts