Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

HD Brushguard

167 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  CanadianKodiak700
I’m contemplating getting a Yamaha brushguard for my ‘22 Grizzly XTR. Does anyone know offhand how many inches I will be adding to the overall length of the quad? As of right now i can close my tailgate of my truck with it in the back. I don’t have a lot of clearance but I might can squeeze another 2 inches. I like the security of the tailgate being closed and don’t want to compromise that. It’s in the back of a 17 Tundra with a standard bed.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
I’m contemplating getting a Yamaha brushguard for my ‘22 Grizzly XTR. Does anyone know offhand how many inches I will be adding to the overall length of the quad? As of right now i can close my tailgate of my truck with it in the back. I don’t have a lot of clearance but I might can squeeze another 2 inches. I like the security of the tailgate being closed and don’t want to compromise that. It’s in the back of a 17 Tundra with a standard bed.
You will have to get dimensions from that web site, then add those to the total length of your quad. Doesn't sound like you have much more room to play with.
You'll almost definitely need somebody to measure it because those bush guards usually replace the grizzlies OEM bumper. So you're still stalk length and less. The aftermarket bush guard is slightly larger diameter than the original grizzly bumper or if it's brackets are offset a little bit more.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts