Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Super Moderator
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Let's see some pictures of the heaviest loads you have had on or that you have towed or pulled with your present or past Yamaha ride.. Grizzly or otherwise.....

All of mine just happen to be hunting harvests.( only ones i have taken pictures of) I did pull my 1975 20 foot camp trailer about 15 feet once but didn't get any pictures..

04 Kodiak 450

05 Grizzly 660

07 Grizzly 660

· Registered
2,584 Posts
Nice Kill! Um....think those racks are over loaded?? Heavy loads will affect handling....

Reactions: YEPSED

· Premium Member
5,871 Posts
Now that is a load!

· Registered
274 Posts
This is the heaviest for me (so far)!!!

· Registered
347 Posts
Nice one Yepsed, uhh don't think that is a two passenger grizz especially when it weighs more than you.

· Premium Member
2,511 Posts
Hey there Yepsed mate what do you do with that thing when you get it home ???? over here we just got pigs and roos

· Super Moderator
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey there Yepsed mate what do you do with that thing when you get it home ???? over here we just got pigs and roos

We cut it up into steaks, roasts and grind up the scraps for jerky, burger and breakfast sausage and eat off of it for the next year along with the deer we usually get. We live off of wild game (elk, deer and fish)and never buy beef except for occasional hamburger that we buy.

· Premium Member
2,511 Posts
We cut it up into steaks, roasts and grind up the scraps for jerky, burger and breakfast sausage and eat off of it for the next year along with the deer we usually get. We live off of wild game (elk, deer and fish)and never buy beef except for occasional hamburger that we buy.
Mate thanks for the heads up >>that make sence to me you seem lucky over there we cant do f*&k all here [Auss ]let alone shoot soom thing shit the the coppers would be all over you like a pack of dogs on a three legged cat >> any how have great xmas old mate >>> and thanks for the piccys it reminds me of my x wife dinking on the back

· Registered
120 Posts
Mate thanks for the heads up >>that make sence to me you seem lucky over there we cant do f*&k all here [Auss ]let alone shoot soom thing shit the the coppers would be all over you like a pack of dogs on a three legged cat >> any how have great xmas old mate >>> and thanks for the piccys it reminds me of my x wife dinking on the back
I don't think there is one post you write that doesn't make me laugh. You should have a radio show.

· Premium Member
13,001 Posts
Bump:
to review the 'Good Old Days' here at G.C.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts