Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to forums but a good amount of exposure to ATV's and dirt bikes. Just wanted to join since I bought a 2007 Grizzly and dad owns a older 400 Big Bear.

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on your Grizzly!

·
Premium Member
10,662 Posts
Welcome from Colorado.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Welcome to GC from Maine

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Welcome from Missouri.

·
Premium Member
2,202 Posts
Welcome to GC from Tn. and congrats on the new Grizz

·
Registered
867 Posts
Welcome to GC from Missouri, and a good looking German Shepherd!!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
From SE Michigan, welcome to the forum. Love the puppy avatar!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Welcome to GC and I concur. Great looking dog.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks fellas

Thanks for the warm welcome, I hope to contribute to this site as you have.

Just bought a 2007 Grizzly 450 (YFM45FGW to be exact) with about 700 miles and 120 hrs. Bike seems to be perfect and almost not ridden. My dad also has my older 400 big bear (which is a tank and super dependable) that I want to help him with also.

Good to see you guys from all over the world. For all the Missouri people, I give a shout out, I was born and raised in KY where I live now but did live in St. Charles and worked in downtown STL for 5 years before coming back home to KY. Good place you guys have out there, the Busch wildlife reserve is awesome to fish!

As far as my dog, they are my buddies. Awesome animals and will do whatever I say or needed if provoked or told to.:wink2:

I attached a pic of my second Sheppard also.

Let me know if I can help any of you in any way,

Nathan

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,103 Posts
Welcome 2 GC.

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,518 Posts
Welcome to GC. Congrats on the Griz. The pooches are awesome. I miss my Shepherd all the time. Best dog ever. Mine was a gigantic p*ssy but he’d put on a hell of a show for strangers... hackles up, showing teeth, barking and growling. If he got to them before they ran away, he’d just lick them to death. lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts