Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I’m new to the group. I just bought a 2006 grizzly last night. I’ve owned Honda’s and other make but this is my first grizzly. After getting home I took about a three hour ride last night and man the way the grizzly handles is so much smoother. Looking forward to posting and reading others post. I live in a small town in Kentucky I ride s-tree-tower a lot all are welcome to come ride with me thanks for this group that a newb to the grizzly can learn from

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Welcome to GC From Maine!

·
Registered
1,433 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,102 Posts
Welcome 2 GC.

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,518 Posts
Welcome to GC and congrats on the machine.

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
2,196 Posts
Welcome to GC from Tn. Where in Kentucky are you from I have family up there?

·
Premium Member
10,648 Posts
Welcome from Colorado.
Is your's the fast green?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Maine hunter no my last name is Browning. Jvictory I live in a little town called Sandgap in Jackson county. I ride s-tree-tower a lot here where I live. Do you ride brimstone a lot? Me and the family plan on riding there this summer your more than welcome to meet up with us and go.

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
3,662 Posts
Welcome to GC and congrats on the new to you Grizz.

·
Premium Member
10,648 Posts
Really Ridge? Had to go there. You mean fast red. Yeah that's better! Or there's the quick silver... Lol. Welcome to GC.
Nope.
If you think red is fast, that may be from looking at the red light on the back of a green grizz:)

·
Registered
365 Posts
Welcome phillipbrowning5, the last big ride we did was at wildcat adventure park in south east Ky. Loved it. We spent the night in London,Ky. Enjoy that grizz! Pic. From wildcat.

Attachments

·
Registered
867 Posts
Welcome from Missouri enjoy your new ride and be safe!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts