Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you for letting me join your Forum. I am in the process of purchasing a new 2017 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS SE. Should have the deal done today. If you have any tips for a first time ATV driver I am all ears. Using it mostly for mostly recreation and plowing snow. Tks again.

Reboor123

·
Registered
1 Posts
Also New

Thank you for letting me join your Forum. I am in the process of purchasing a new 2017 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS SE. Should have the deal done today. If you have any tips for a first time ATV driver I am all ears. Using it mostly for mostly recreation and plowing snow. Tks again.

Reboor123
I am new to this also and also in Nova Scotia, Enfield to be exact.

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
3,662 Posts
Welcome to GC both of you!

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Welcome! Any questions just ask.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
Middle Sackville, Nova Scotia here.

Welcome aboard.

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,517 Posts
Welcome to GC. I'd recommend both of you take a atv safety course. I took one for insurance discount purposes and learned some stuff I didn't know. These can be done online. Or if you have a experienced buddy that can show you the do's and don'ts, that would be great also. Be careful, protect your melon and have fun!!

Reactions: it400

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
Welcome to GC, lots of good info on this site, with lots interesting topics, Hello from Sherbrooke NS.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome from SE NB!!

·
Premium Member
3,100 Posts
Welcome 2 GC.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Welcome to GC and enjoy your new ride and be safe!

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Chezzetcook Nova Scotia here...
welcome aboard!
I've been an owner of an older style 2009 grizzly. A traitor and went to Canam (forgive me), but came back to grizzly land with a new to me 2016 700le

2016 Grizzly 700 le,
26 Bighorns on Stock wheels.
1 1/2" custom tip, EHS fuel controller.
1.5mm shim and Dalton Metallic Red secondary, 224 watt 12" LED bar.

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,517 Posts
...and went to Canam (forgive me), but came back to grizzly land with a new to me 2016 700le
We all make mistakes. The important thing is that you leaned your lesson. :icon_ nono: Haha!

Reactions: Madkawi750

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
3,662 Posts
We all make mistakes. The important thing is that you leaned your lesson. :icon_ nono: Haha!
Says the Popo owner :poke:

:grin2:

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,517 Posts
Says the Popo owner :poke:

:grin2:
:icon_ laughup::icon_ laughup::icon_ laughup::icon_ laughup::icon_ laughup:
That was below the belt! The wife made me do it!!! And yes... I learned my lesson.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
:icon_ laughup::icon_ laughup::icon_ laughup::icon_ laughup::icon_ laughup:

That was below the belt! The wife made me do it!!! And yes... I learned my lesson.

Bahaha...
I can't laugh to hard though... there's a popo sitting in my garage. My wifey owns a 2013 Polaris 850 LE sportsman.

2016 Grizzly 700 le,
26 Bighorns on Stock wheels.
1 1/2" custom tip, EHS fuel controller.
1.5mm shim and Dalton Metallic Red secondary, 224 watt 12" LED bar.

Reactions: RedRocket

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,517 Posts
Bahaha...
I can't laugh to hard though... there's a popo sitting in my garage. My wifey owns a 2013 Polaris 850
Geeeeeez.... There should be a program for current and former popo owners... "I'm okbear and I own a Polaris..." The crowd replies with, "Hi, okbear!"
:funnypolaris:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts