Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I introduce myself, I'm Antonio from Spain, specifically Andalucia (Cádiz), I had several sports quads and only one atv before the grizzly, my first quad several years ago was a kymco kxr 250 that very soon I am very short, buy a suzuki ltz 400 and then I had several raptor 700, I also had an arctic cat trv with which I had an accident a few years ago and then my wife forced me to sell the quad (hehehe). After 5 years without a quad I bought an atv again, a grizzly 700 2008 (color camo) with very few kms, I hope to learn from you tricks and things about the grizzly 700, a greeting and a lot of mud !!!!!! !!!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,103 Posts
Welcome 2 GC.

Reactions: gades27

·
Premium Member
2,202 Posts
Welcome to GC from Tn. and congrats on the camo bear it should be a big step up from the previous quads you had.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Welcome to GC from Missouri! !

·
Registered
2017 Grizzly 700
144 Posts
Welcome from Girona, nice to see people from this side of the pond!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
253 Posts
Welcome to GC from Central New York!

Nice looking grizzly!

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,518 Posts
Welcome to GC.

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Welcome from Northern Nevada!

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,518 Posts
Post up pics from your area when you have a second.

·
Premium Member
10,658 Posts
Welcome from Colorado.
What is the mod budget?
We like spending O.P.M., and are good at it.
Does the wife know about joining G.C.?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hahaha, my wife is already used to my changes, I have been with quads and motorbikes for several years, I have the grizzly to change the variator (here you call it the primary clutch I think), have you heard about j.costa? It is a Spanish product and I have been using it for several years on motorcycles, it gives very good results but I have no idea how it works in grizzly ....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts