Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is don,I'm originally from fort payne alabama(ROLL TIDE!) But live in southeast Tenn. Now. About 4 years ago,I was riding my 05 yamaha royal star thru crossville tennessee,and a huge atv in the bushes behind a barn caught my eye. I stopped,and the nice folks that lived there let me go look at what turned out to be a 2008 yamaha grizzly 700 eps.it had the immortal crap kicked out of it! The only plastic left on it was what was left of the rear fenders. I got it for 1000.00,had 2300 put into buolding the engine,and have been a grizzly fan ever since! This bike is a work in progress,so I have been lurking this site for some time now.so much good advice,and knowledge on here! Thanks for the add!!!!!! And GOD bless!!!

·
Premium Member
3,165 Posts
Welcome 2 GC.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Welcome from Missouri

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,541 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Welcome to GC from WA State

·
Premium Member
12,130 Posts
Welcome from Colorado.

·
Premium Member
8,842 Posts
Hey...Bamaguy71..Welcome to GC from Wisconsin.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Welcome to GC from Maine. I'm really happy with my '08 Grizz too, especially now that I did the '09 stator upgrade. Have fun!

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Welcome!

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
4,086 Posts
Welcome to GC

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks! And again,thanks for the add! I love my grizzly! And have learned so much about it from y'all on here! Mine has been rode hard and put up wet.so I'm pretty much rebuilding it.turns out I have an old friend that I went to school with that is yamaha,honda and suzuki certified.so I took it to him.I'm sure its in good hands!

·
Premium Member
2,289 Posts
Welcome to GC and congrats on the "barn find" you probably saved it's life

1 - 15 of 15 Posts