Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all been lil mia not that any noticed been working alot more no ride time and snow season is on its way not and pesky mice in the grizz. they started a war now found a nest under the seat scared the crap out of me when i took the seat off and now getting in the car. dryer sheet doesnt seem to work my life long goal now is winning the war vs the mice any ideas what i can do ?

·
Premium Member
9,278 Posts
Decon works!

·
Premium Member
2,645 Posts
Moth balls, but then yo Grizz will smell like you gramama!

Mouse traps in the garage/shed. Poison if you don't have critters that you like.

·
Premium Member
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i have mouse poison but them lil fer's are still alive and kickin next step is glue traps it is driving me nutz

·
Registered
278 Posts
Try the pop can with peanut butter suspended over a bucket filled with water . Make a hole on each end of the can so it will roll when the mouse goes for the peanut butter and fall into the water and drown. Worked great for me at the camp

·
Registered
679 Posts
X2 on decon, glue traps and regular traps. Use them all.

Jim

·
Registered
275 Posts
d-Con pellets have being taken out of production, the EPA thinks it works too good. It's too bad the EPA doesn't work good.
:rofl::icon_ laughup::icon_ laughup::icon_ laughup::icon_ laughup::rofl:

·
Premium Member
9,278 Posts
d-Con pellets have being taken out of production, the EPA thinks it works too good. It's too bad the EPA doesn't work good.
In that case, the grizz is in BIG trouble.

·
Premium Member
2,645 Posts
How about poprocks?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Moth balls around in the garage works for me. or a cat! Didn't say you have to like the cat, just think of the cat like a cool automatic power tool for killing mice.

·
Premium Member
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the dog is the cat in my house and the cat is more of the dog lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts