Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm glad I found a forum dedicated to the Grizzly. I have been riding Yamaha's for a long time. I grew up on the YZ's and now really get a lot of fun out of my Grizzly 700.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Welcome from Missouri enjoy your new ride and be safe!

·
Premium Member
10,634 Posts
Welcome from Colorado.

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
Greetings from VA. Jump on I-79 south to Hatfield McCoy trails in WV, doesn't matter which trailhead you hit, you'll have a blast.
Also, welcome to GC from VA.

·
Premium Member
3,100 Posts
Welcome 2 GC.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Welcome to GC from Maine!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome messages

I'm hoping to get out in the 6" of fresh snow after work today and slide around. The factory Maxxis tires on the Grizz are already horrible at only 500 miles.

·
Premium Member
7,910 Posts
Hey...JEMacEwan...Welcome to GC from Wisconsin.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Welcome to GC from Missouri!

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,517 Posts
Welcome to GC. So, may we assume that wheels and tires will be your first mod?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Greetings from Rhode Island. Tell me, are there areas of trail riding in Pa that are 100 plus miles long. Always looking for a different place to ride. Is it easy to get out of state tags to ride there. What kind of trails are common in western Pa.

·
Premium Member
2,196 Posts
Welcome to GC from TN. and congrats

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Greetings from Rhode Island. Tell me, are there areas of trail riding in Pa that are 100 plus miles long. Always looking for a different place to ride. Is it easy to get out of state tags to ride there. What kind of trails are common in western Pa.
There are a lot of trails that I ride that are longer than 100 miles long. Not sure about out of state tags. I ride mostly rock and hard pack

·
Registered
191 Posts
Are they state Atv trails or private?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts