Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

Sam here from India. I was little apprehensive about posting here though created my profile 2-3 days back. Actually I am kind of a new ATV addict, you can say. And loving this game little accidentally.

One of my college mate is leaving India to migrate to Nz & he was a off-road lover. And finally I end up buying his Grizzly EPS SE 2016. I started driving it for last 3 months & loving it. Not sure how many members are here, from Asia. But I would really love to hear back from many of you.

The one thing which makes me little disappointed is, in India accessories & spare parts are very difficult to get and most of the things I may need to order from outside. So, first hand experience guys are not available around me. The forum help is all I am looking for.

Regards
Sam :smile2:

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
Welcome to the site from the US. You should not be apprehensive, we welcome everyone who enjoy their Grizzly. Congratulations on your new to you Grizzly. I have no idea how shipping works in India. Do you have any specific items you are trying to purchase for your Grizzly? If you stay here with us, we will try to help the best we can.
Welcome again.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Hammerhead,

Thank you so much for your assurance. Looking forward to more collaboration & finding treasure of information in this thread. Really excited.

Regards
Sam

·
Premium Member
7,920 Posts
Hey...samgupta...Welcome to GC from Wisconsin.

Agree with HammerH. Have a look around you will find that we have members from all over the world on hear.
Maybe post up some pictures of where you ride.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Guys,

Sam here from India. I was little apprehensive about posting here though created my profile 2-3 days back. Actually I am kind of a new ATV addict, you can say. And loving this game little accidentally.

One of my college mate is leaving India to migrate to Nz & he was a off-road lover. And finally I end up buying his Grizzly EPS SE 2016. I started driving it for last 3 months & loving it. Not sure how many members are here, from Asia. But I would really love to hear back from many of you.

The one thing which makes me little disappointed is, in India accessories & spare parts are very difficult to get and most of the things I may need to order from outside. So, first hand experience guys are not available around me. The forum help is all I am looking for.

Regards
Sam :smile2:
@samgupta, welcome from Maine, USA. Everyone here will try their best to help you. Have fun! We like pictures, especially of places that are really different from what we normally see!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Welcome from Wyoming, USA. Tell us what you want to know, and we will either know it and help you out or find a way to look like it. LOL. You seem to do a great job with English which is awesome. What are you looking to do to the Grizz? We can help you find the best products. Or something for a nice deal.

·
Registered
2017 Grizzly 700
144 Posts
Hi and welcome from Spain!

I can buy lots of stuff locally but sometimes I buy small stuff from the US (just got some Rox pegs and before it was a EHS fuel controller). Most companies ship worldwide and you have to go thru the pain of customs but for some items it is worth it if you want high quality. I also buy things from Amazon US (as long as seller ships worldwide) that are not available in local Amazon. Also the Euro/Dollar is good now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
10,669 Posts
Welcome from Colorado.
Do you have Wal-Mart over there? Most of their stuff comes from China, but they do have Rotela in stores here.
You'll need to have COOP machine you a movable primary sheave and cut you a cam plate, but he can throw in some shim at the time of shipping. Just have him use new parts from here and save the shipping of your stock parts to the u.S.
Then have E.P.I. send you a spring, and R.M.A.T.V. send you Bighorn O.G. tires and possibly a winch.
okbear will help you get hooked up with Elka:)

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
3,662 Posts
Welcome @samgupta !

I would second the mention of posting up some pictures of you out riding in your local area. Always nice to see what it is like in other parts of the world. Grizzly/Kodiak owners just seem to be good people and it doesn't matter where you live.

Hope you stay around and contribute to GC.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts