Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well todays the day my Bear goes into her den its time for her to hibernate . Been a fantastic season setting a new personal best mileage wise did 6000 miles . 2000 on my 2012 and 3929 on my 16 . Next years goal is to top that its good to have a goal , now I wait for snow :peace:

Reactions: RansomP

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
what are your thoughts on the your 2016 grizzly after that many miles? how does it compare to your 2012 in power and ride?

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
That is a ton of riding... I would love to hear a full review on what you think so far ... happy hibernation day lol

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He's a small report , yes it rides better than my 12 but its not a huge improvement I liked the tighter turning radius on my 12 better I can easily tell that my 16 don't turn as sharp . I for one thought my 12 was stable so the extra width of my 16 made no difference to me . Power wise again yes the 16 has more it's most noticeable in low but again its not huge its only a few more cc's after all . I don't need that 3rd light but I do prefer the gauges new position , I like the seat better on the 16 . I would not go back to my 12 but the 12 was a great machine , but after putting 15,000 miles on my 12 I needed a new one . I trail ride it's all I do so how the 16 does in deep mud I have no idea . I put more miles on my grizzly than I put on all my vehicles combined :peace:

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is a ton of riding... I would love to hear a full review on what you think so far ... happy hibernation day lol

I got my 2016 July 18th so in 4 months I did 3929 miles , that's only 1000 a month .

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,516 Posts
I got my 2016 July 18th so in 4 months I did 3929 miles , that's only 1000 a month .
"Only".... Your lucky. It would be a record of I did half that in a year!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts