Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

161 - 180 of 188 Posts

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
i will help anybody with anything..just dont say shit about my product that isnt true or tell people what it does and doesnt do when they havent tried it...how can my product get out there with out all the bullshit hearsay..me stopping it and i will JUST like i did on rhino forum..if they wanna call me and discuss it they can and i will explain it the best i can..dont know him but i hope mad mike makes a great recovery...

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
why in the hell would you go into another site sponsors forum and bad mouth them and endorse another sponsor? Mad Mike hasn't been on the forum since January due to health reasons and according to past updates on his health, is no longer machining parts. WV is on here trying to deal with people who may or may not want to purchase his products due to the way he comes off as an asshole on the computer(no offence). Coop modifies your sheave so if you don't like it, well you're screwed. WV sells you a new one so you can go back to stock if you want something different. everyone has their preference. this thread started for people testing or running WV sheaves to post their results of how they felt it performs, NOT to slam the seller. JIL, read Colossians 4:6 and think about it
at first i didnt realize it was his section, thought it was just another thread. i was just being a smart allec really didnt mean anything buy it. bit then he started calling names and now i kind of think its funny how he gets so defensive.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
hahah i dont know why but this is hilarious!

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
ha you should send me some free sheaves!

·
Registered
334 Posts
this thread has become about as useful as tits on a boar hog and as fucked up as a football bat. a good laugh is all you can get on here now. you got a jackass calling someone a dumbass for trying to piss them off. lets keep this one going with insults and trash talking for humors sake. maybe someone will create a new thread for test results and can keep it free of shit. fuck the beer, where's the vodka, whiskey, rum, tequila?? i know it's here somewhere.......

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
you cant be scared to stir the pot every once in awhile!

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
this thread has become about as useful as tits on a boar hog and as fucked up as a football bat. a good laugh is all you can get on here now. you got a jackass calling someone a dumbass for trying to piss them off. lets keep this one going with insults and trash talking for humors sake. maybe someone will create a new thread for test results and can keep it free of shit. fuck the beer, where's the vodka, whiskey, rum, tequila?? i know it's here somewhere.......
thats right..hell..im havn fun

·
Registered
334 Posts
JILs or mine? rofl

·
Registered
334 Posts
Oh, you make'm for can-ams too? he jumped ship for a 1000 outty

·
Registered
334 Posts
lmfao!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Has anyone tested one on a 550 yet? I'm planning on getting some bigger tires soon and wanted to do some clutch work also.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Wow this is almost like a YouTube comments section on a video about a dodge vs chevy tug of war.
Except with this, there's no videos.

Dammit all someone post a video lol

I wanna see a mini bike race between JIL and James I know you guys both have mini bikes.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
i only race for pinks...and only if i get one of these rocket sheaves to make me do wheelies.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
oh and ya my bro in law can ride a wheelie in his rhino to. and his is stock!

hahahahah

161 - 180 of 188 Posts