Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to take a little time and tell a little about our newest product for the Kodiak 700's, the Grabber E-series. We've had great luck with our manual cable Grabber kit, but we figured out that a lot of folks like to just push a button for their diff lock. Below you'll find an overview video, a link to Frequently asked questions about the kit and a link to our site to see the different options. Let us know if you have any questions.

Grabber E-Series FAQ ? 501 Parts.com Yamaha 4wd System Parts and Repair

Grabber Diff lock kits ? 501 Parts.com Yamaha 4wd System Parts and Repair

No longer do you have to let the option of the On-Command Push Button 4wd system sway your decision in what version of the Kodiak 700 you purchase. Those with manual cable systems now have the option to add manual diff lock or electric diff lock. Introducing the Grabber E-Series Diff locker from 501Parts. This kit gives you the capability to add 4wd On-Command Push Button electric diff lock to your Kodiak 700 using a plug and play easy to install kit. This kit has no rev limiters for diff lock. You can give as much throttle as you want. Please use caution.

The kit includes a locking ring carrier, Yamaha OEM push button 4wd switch, Yamaha OEM complete servo assembly, wiring harness and of course install instructions. The carrier is made of AISI 4140 heat treated steel that is as strong if not stronger than Yamaha OEM.

We'll be posting up an install video soon and some action videos!

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
This is a very cool product ! How about the 450 Kodiak ? I have been waiting for Yamaha to come out with a diff lock version 450 (fill me in if they already have).

·
Vendor
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is a very cool product ! How about the 450 Kodiak ? I have been waiting for Yamaha to come out with a diff lock version 450 (fill me in if they already have).
I appreciate it! I've had a bunch of customers asking about a kit for the 450. It's a little more complicated on that bike because of the diff that Yamaha put in there. It's just not diff lock capable from what we are seeing so far. The servo that mounts on that diff only has two positions 2 and 4wd. We haven't gotten our hands on one yet to really dig deep but we will. One option is to swap the entire front diff but as you know, this would be more involved that most folks want to do to a brand new bike. We're gonna play around with one and if it's possible, we will have kit for it too hopefully this year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts