Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning everyone, I am new to the site. Been an avid Yamaha guy for about 25 years. I currently live in the midwest on the Mississippi river. I own an old project Warrior I am completely rebuilding, a 2004 Big Bear i use for my work horse, (love this thing) a 2010 Grizzly 550 (keep it shiny) and a 2014 Grizzy 700 (keep it dirty)
I am glad to be here and hope to learn lots from the rest of you. Its taking me a bit to learn the site as i am an old schooler but you can actually teach an old dog tricks! Thanks and "get out and ride"

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Welcome to the forum from a guy that grew up in in the Midwest in a town that is on the Mississippi, and just recently moved back there and now work at a place where my desk is 100 ft from the river.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Welcome to GC also from the midwest and not very far from the Mississippi River. Nice little collection of Yamahas you have there.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks gentlemen, nice to hear there are other members from the area on here, we have an interesting mix of environments in the midwest, everything from hard pack clay and dirt to mud and rocks and also our share of sand with all the rivers and streams.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Welcome to GC from Maine!

·
Premium Member
3,103 Posts
Welcome 2 GC.

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome from another new member in the Midwest.

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,518 Posts
Welcome to GC.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts