Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to pass along that I just purchased a set of iron Baltic plastic skid plates, found that they have a outlet store website and it was $475 plus free shipping and no tax and to top it off included a free t shirt.
That’s $50 off for my 2022 received it less than a week.
Installed without any issues and way better than the stock plastic that Yamaha provided stock.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2007 grizz 660 camo sold 2019 honda passport 2001 breeze 125
3,615 Posts
Those look like well made products

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would like to pass along that I just purchased a set of iron Baltic plastic skid plates, found that they have a outlet store website and it was $475 plus free shipping and no tax and to top it off included a free t shirt.
That’s $50 off for my 2022 received it less than a week.
Installed without any issues and way better than the stock plastic that Yamaha provided stock.
I am very impressed with them.

·
Premium Member
2010 Grizzly 700 SE, Warn 3000 XT, RM ATV Locking Heated Grips, Black Boar Cargo Trunk & Foot Pegs,
177 Posts
Very interesting.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
I have a set of IB's and think they are great. Last week out riding my property in Maine I hit a 30" tall rock that was hidden in some tall grass. With the stock Yamaha plates or even the aluminum ones on my old Grizz it would have been stopped cold and I would have gone over the handebars, but with the IB's it just rode up and slid right over the rock with just a couple of scratches. Best accessory investment I ever made.

While I am at it i'll give another shout out to the 2020 Yamaha Grizzly's suspension and handling. Going over that rock left me balanced up on the two right side wheels like you sometimes see people do in cars. I rode it sideways like that for about 10-15 feet (I was moving some when I hit the rock) and then dropped it on all 4 wheels as pretty as you please. Any other wheeler would have launched me into the pucker brush and probably landed on top of me for good measure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts