Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Yamaha grizzly 660
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I haven’t posted in a long time but I have a few questions for you awesome 660 owners out there.

1.where could I still get a new or lightly used wiring harness

2. What would cause the speedometer to stop working?

3.how could I get rid of the reverse rev limiter or fix it & what color wire is the rev limiter?

4. Has anyone converted over to Led headlights &Which Led headlights are the most reliable?

·
Registered
78 Posts
1. you could send us yours and we can remake it. email us at [email protected] if you are interested.
2. sometimes they just go on their own. moisture can find its way into things.
3. not sure whats wrong with it so I cannot tell you how to fix it. If you do want to get rid of it its simple.
Black and green are the wires on your machine. green simply get grounded but you can also connect the two wires together and that will bypass it.
4. I purchased leds from amazon before because they are cheap and get shipped fast. typically come with some warranty. if there are non specific made for your model, some bulbs can be modified as long as the connector is the same.

·
Registered
2003 Yamaha grizzly 660
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What are you’re price’s on a complete wiring harness from headlights to tail lights?

·
Registered
2003 Yamaha grizzly 660
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Using all your old connectors is about half the price of new.
1.Can you get me a price quote on using new connectors & a price quote with using the old connectors? Please & thank you the machine is a 200 grizzly 660 4x4 with locking front differential & light bar wired into the high beams. 2. Could you please tell me what sensor controls the speedometer? Thank you & Valley Wrenching where is the shop located at?

·
Registered
2003 Yamaha grizzly 660
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1.Can you get me a price quote on using new connectors & a price quote with using the old connectors? Please & thank you the machine is a 200 grizzly 660 4x4 with locking front differential & light bar wired into the high beams. 2. Could you please tell me what sensor controls the speedometer? Thank you & Valley Wrenching where is the shop located at?
2003 grizzly 660 4x4

1 - 6 of 6 Posts