Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im.looking to buy a fuel programmer or power commander if anyone selling 1 cheap?? I know that this isnt classifieds, but im still not able to post any adds to buy stuff for my 2008 Grizzly yet. If anyone has any cheap upgrades that i could use for my 2008 700 FI? I basically running stock except for tires. Can't even seem to find where to buy any shims around here for my quad. I live in Newbrunswick Canada.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Does eBay ship to Canada? Shim kits off of eBay are cheap. If you can get the right measurements for the ID and OD you can get them at the local hardware store or machine shop. You could do a tip without programing I would think. Exhaust pipe and a flange cut from plate. UNI or Twin Air filter is just better than stock. Grips. Bed liner or paint the racks. Paint is about half the price. Foot pegs made from square tubing. Some basic metal work skills and you can do all sorts of fun things.

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,518 Posts
Search eBay for shims. Just search “Yamaha Grizzly shim”. Get the bigger kit for lots of options. EPI for a spring if belt slippage is experienced or if faster back shift is desired. Shims will do a lot for your low end.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Search eBay for shims. Just search “Yamaha Grizzly shim”. Get the bigger kit for lots of options. EPI for a spring if belt slippage is experienced or if faster back shift is desired. Shims will do a lot for your low end.
Yes. I searched Grizzly 660 shim kit. All sorts of options!

Sent from my Z971 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts