Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a chance to ride their trail system last weekend in Spencerville. Luckily the trails were marked, not great but a lot better than the terrible trail sheet they give you when you buy the trail pass.

We parked at Angelo's truck stop, lots parking and we just stayed away from trucks. Seemed liked the trail head, and we quickly got going and the trails were quite nice, I loved these sand hills we came across and we went through these huge culverts. We didn't get any video footage, my contour f'd up and buddies Gopro mount broke off, i only took one shot with my BB after we returned.
All in all trails are well maintained and very easy for all levels of riders.

·
Registered
52 Posts
How many Klms of trails there ? Those culverts did the take you under the 416 highway? I think I've seen those trails from the highway never ridden there ,ride mostly Calabogie area and Quebec in the winter.

·
Banned
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They say their trails cover 150km but we were only there for a few hours and covered around 20kms. Yes the culverts do run under 416, really neat, never seen such a thing of that size. The cost was $20 per rider, that is per day. It was a lot of fun but im only getting started ATV riding so I'm sure i will have lots of neat rides ahead.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks for the info ,I only live about 40 min from there but have never ridden there. Maybe we will give it a try next year.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks for the tracks . Looks like it has a good combination of bush and open road .might have to give it a try.

·
Banned
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Yeah we had a good time, easy trails for the entire family, nice tree running trails, well groomed with some rooted sections. It's funny my buddy also named John, rides an 07 Kodiak 450 SE with a GoPro2, lol.

The only pic of the day, parking lot when we returned.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts