Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I certainly don't claim to be the smartest guy out there but by no means am I stupid........................The A.T.V. world just bewilders me! How can I buy a motor vehicle meant to be driven on roads with A/C and much better MPGs a ton more hp a sound system and a roof at or cheaper than the price point of some ATVs (and I'm sure I missed some amities!).......Some producers claim to be engine manufacturers first and foremost yet still can't, no, won't produce an ATV with stupid power AND descent MPGs (don't give me its just simple physics 'cause just look at some 4-stroke sleds they make atleast 100 hp and still get 20+ MPGs all the while bucking snow..........can you say friction?!LOL!..........most manufacturers have a motor-bike devision..no ..just saying!)
I am just saying we may not NEED big horsepower but we WANT it. If a manufacturer (ANY manufacturer!!) produced an ATV with a good working 4x4 system and a strong reliable efficient engine and decent ergos with storage at a reasonable price , I bet people would line up to give up their hard earned money for it!

·
Premium Member
9,293 Posts
Stupid power is probably the problem, or it would be around here.
That and having a bunch of broken, financed machines on the books.
I bet once the insurance company's got a few claims, the insurance would be to high for many to get financing.

·
Registered
566 Posts
More horse power doesn't always mean bad fuel economy. My gade is double at least the power of my g/f's grizzly, but gets better economy. Some people don't care about storage, or horse power, or other things that some people need. Manufactures try to build something for everyone....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts