Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 1500 km's, i figure is post my thoughts on the Bearclaw HTR's, im after doing a few good runs over a mixture of terrains, i ran these through hard packed trails, rocks, mud, pavement and a few sand beaches. On hard packed trails they are relatively smooth, have a bit of a shake in the handlebars but its to be expected and def not unbareable, I also have them mounted on ITP wheels so im sure that is a factor to. In the mur they are pretty good for a trail tire, nothing spectacular but for a trail tires there actually pretty good, i was imperssed. there pretty good in the rocks to, i havent had a whole lot of going in rocks but from what i did they were good. For the few runs i did on the beach they seemed to be good to. Overall these tires are a great tire, and i must add they look ALOT better in person than they do in pictures. I had swamplites on my previous grizzly and in some place where i had to put the bike in 4wd i can make it in 2wd on the new bike with these tires. I hope this helps anyone looking into these tires!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh and i forgot to mention they also wear decently well, theres quite a bit of road km's and no extreme wear. The 8 ply is also very tough, there was a few times i figured i would have thought for sure i would have damage the tire but that insu the case at all!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts