Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We did a quick day trip on Sunday. This is a great riding area for a day or two of fun. No vids this time.

Loaded up and ready to pull out the next morning.

My boy and I taking a break at some friends camp site.

My wife’s aunt and her grand daughter. That little girl lives to ride in mom and dad’s SxS!

Lunch

Hanging on top of the rzr!

Heading down!

The wife got the rzr stuck (again). lol

A Yamaha pulling out a Polaris. Typical day for a Yamaha on the trails. lol

·
Registered
99 Posts
Good times right there.

Reactions: okbear

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Glad you guys were able to get out on the trails! The spring weather has been crappy here on the weekends. It will warm up soon enough!

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
3,662 Posts
The wife got the rzr stuck (again). lol

momma okbear - "Uh, dear, I need you to come here and hook up the winch rope to pull me out" :big smiles while batting her eyes:

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Glad you guys were able to get out on the trails! The spring weather has been crappy here on the weekends. It will warm up soon enough!
Same here. Potential for more snow again this weekend and the lakes were still adding ice as of last week. Some years the ice is totally out by now.

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
momma okbear - "Uh, dear, I need you to come here and hook up the winch rope to pull me out" :big smiles while batting her eyes:
Funny you mention that... I knew she’d get stuck. She was certain she would make it. My exact words were, “Babe, it’s f’n cold out here. I ain’t bailing off in that cold water to hook the winch up. Just FYI.”

She must have heard me. I tossed her the line and she hooked it up while standing on the left front tire. Pulled her out and all was good. :wink2:

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I lied. I do have a short vid that I didn’t think I’d be able to upload but it worked today.

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks. The weather wasn’t terrible. It was in the 40’s in the morning and got up to around 60 in the afternoon.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Looks like you guys had a good time! Like RansomP said we can’t seem to get a weekend weather break this spring.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Same here. Potential for more snow again this weekend and the lakes were still adding ice as of last week. Some years the ice is totally out by now.

Yeah, I'm starting to think we might have ice on the lakes for fishing opener this year, and the next four days look awful. Wind, rain, sleet and possibly about 5" of snow between now and Sunday...

Im ready for spring.

·
Premium Member
2,196 Posts
Looks like a lot of fun that's good weather lately. We had the 2nd wettest spring on record here in Tn. It has rained every weekend it seems.

·
Premium Member
10,639 Posts
I heard the 2 words followed by the 4 words every popo owner seems to learns eventually;
You're Done-No Burn'in the Belt!
But she does like the Loud Peddle:)

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 13 of 13 Posts