Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

Let’s see your Grizzly!!

132K views 638 replies 184 participants last post by  4wheelgreg 
#1 · (Edited)
Let’s see that awesome Grizzly of yours! Post up as many pics of your Griz as often as you’d like. Let’s see’em shined up, dirty, well used and brand spankin’ new. Got some Griz pics with awesome or unique scenery? Let’s see’em! You have pics of your Griz you just want to show off? Here’s the spot to do it.

Of course, all of the Grizzly’s cousins are welcome as well. Let’s see’em!

#2 ·
I’ll start with a few.

Cleaned up and pulling out on a trip.

After a long day of dusty riding.

Getting it muddy.

Wife washing all that mud off! (Bless her!!)

#3 ·
I like it! I'll get some more and post up! Wish I had a camera with me on Sunday. All I'll say is I'm mighty glad I have a winch!

#4 ·
I do like that camo!

Reactions: okbear
#5 ·
So 1st pic is Grizz, all cleaned up, racks all re-coated, ready to put the luggage back on and the new tires and overfenders, tires and wheels. This was over the New Year holiday weekend when the temps wer 10 below for 2 weeks. You can see the space heater glowing in the background! 2nd pic is the Grizz all back together with all the new stuff on out on one of my hunting trails. Man was it cold that week!! It's been piss warm ever since!

Attachments

#8 ·
Looks great!

Reactions: mainehunter
#6 ·
This pic is when I brought the new to me Grizzly home with 110 miles and 10 hrs.

Attachments

#7 ·
That’s one clean Griz!

Reactions: jvictory1974
#11 ·
First picture is my first ride when it was new back in the Fall of 2012!

Attachments

#15 ·
You and @jvictory1974 and making me miss my old “Yamaha blue” Griz! If it had PS I’d still have it!!

Reactions: MNDirtRider
#12 ·
@jvictory1974 - I'm a big fan of your chrome wheels. That's a sharp looking Griz.

Reactions: jvictory1974
#14 ·
Me too! Nothing wrong with a little bling on the Griz!!

#13 ·
Reactions: mainehunter
#16 ·
That’s a sharp Griz @RDC. It steals the show in that last pic with the SXS’s.

Reactions: RDC
#17 ·
My 2016 (Green) and my previous 2014 Grizzly.

Attachments

#21 ·
#19 ·
Heres a few pics of our grizzlys.

Attachments

#22 ·
@venom97, are those ATV's or boats?, LOL!!!!!! Amazes me what these things will go through!

#23 ·
#31 ·
That’s gotta be the cleanest 600 around!

Reactions: 1998Grizzly
#25 ·
@1998Grizzly, that is one fine looking "elderly" Grizz for sure.

Reactions: 1998Grizzly
#26 ·
@1998Grizzly, and yeah, I don't like this weird weather. I don't need 5 feet of snow and -10 deg, but some kind of normal winter weather would be more fun than what this has been.

#27 ·
@1998Grizzly , and yeah, I don't like this weird weather. I don't need 5 feet of snow and -10 deg, but some kind of normal winter weather would be more fun than what this has been.
Yeah and they are forecasting possible snow for Thursday. :surprise::frown2:

#35 ·
#36 ·
Let’s see some more!

#39 ·
I like the tuning forks on the sled!

#38 ·

Last ride on the snow

With the trailer

First ride, a year ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#43 ·
Obnoxious yes, but cool as hell, absolutely!

Reactions: okbear
#45 · (Edited)
#47 ·
Started off in need of some serious work;

Replaced the rear drive, fixed the mounts in the frame and welded up a bracket to have a 4 point mount in the rear drive... starting to slowly get back into one piece
started my headlight retrofit after the mechanical problems were fixed, added an ejk fuel controller and hmf performance pipe for gains and to fix my lean condition from the bbk..

New winch installed and my headlight retrofit has been finished. Got in some needed paint and polish

Been a couple month of work but now she’s ready for the trails!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#48 ·
Awesome. Headlights look great! Looks like a great investment. It will serve you well.

Reactions: Blklab