Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

181 - 200 of 217 Posts

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Nice togue!!!! Looks like a huge lake. Where you at?

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
228 Posts
My new 2019 700 Griz SE with my 2010 Griz recently, Tughill NY region.
Welcome from Syracuse!

Nice looking Grizzlies! Congrats on the 2019! Love that color!

I did a lot of riding on the Oswego County Club trails this past summer. Where do you ride?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I ride Lewis County trails mainly, Barnes Corners, Montague, Pinkney/Copenhagen, Turin, and Osceola. I had no idea Oswego had much of an ATV trail system. I have been on Oswego Sled trails in the Redfield, Boyleston, Williamston, Panther Lake , Central Square areas and the Lake with my sled before.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Nice man cave. You don't see a living room with a garage door and a Grizzly every day!!! Lol!

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
228 Posts
I ride Lewis County trails mainly, Barnes Corners, Montague, Pinkney/Copenhagen, Turin, and Osceola. I had no idea Oswego had much of an ATV trail system. I have been on Oswego Sled trails in the Redfield, Boyleston, Williamston, Panther Lake , Central Square areas and the Lake with my sled before.
I have been wanting to try Lewis County. How are the trails up there? Is there much road riding?

The Oswego County Club trails are very good and really well maintained. I'm not a fan of road riding and I have a really good circuit of trail riding that avoids the roads as much as possible.

·
Registered
5 Posts
There is quite a bit of road riding in between trails and parks. They probably are not the roads you are thinking of. I attached pict of a Main road

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
Riding to Galan Volcanoe - Catmarca - Argentina . November 2018

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Maiden voyage

After months of waiting, I finally got to throw my leg over my 2018 700 SE.

Any ways heres some pics of the Griz in the snow.

Attachments

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #192
We've had several new members show up lately. Post up some pics! We never get tired of looking at Grizzlies!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Little winter ride w/son

Couple Picts of My 19 griz and son riding his 10. Uncharacteristic low snow for this time of year. Can still break through ice to get to the mud!

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
My 2008 grizzly still running strong m. She’s now my back up, took the plunge and joined the can am family. Will still be lurking on grizzly forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AdamB88,
How do you like the Renegade? Totally different than the Grizzly I know, but curious if you'd purchase it again if you had the option.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
84 Posts
AdamB88,
How do you like the Renegade? Totally different than the Grizzly I know, but curious if you'd purchase it again if you had the option.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

It’s not a fair comparison but it’s hard to beat 1000cc at your grip. The grizzly isn’t made for mud, even with all the upgrades I did I continued breaking parts and welding and replacing. I wouldn’t hesitate to get another but it would be more for utility and light trail. I like my can am, fits my riding style and personality. It’s loud aggressive and built to take some punishment, you’ll never stay clean when your throwing down through snow or mud haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #198
Couple Picts of My 19 griz and son riding his 10. Uncharacteristic low snow for this time of year. Can still break through ice to get to the mud!
Awesome! But I think it might actually be a crime to wear Polaris stuff while on a Griz. :grin2:>:):wink2:

181 - 200 of 217 Posts