Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

201 - 217 of 217 Posts

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
@shredjelly, good looking machine. Funny, I looked at your pictures before I read your signature, I thought to myself, wow, that looks like it's near home. Then I read your signature, I see you are from central Maine. I grew up in Skowhegan! Iv'e lived near the coast since the early 80's, long before you were born, haha. Welcome to GC from a fellow Mainer!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Here's my baby. I just bought it Monday April 1st.
Brand New 2015 Yamaha Grizzly 700 Special Edition was sitting in my local Dealership and I could not walk away from the deal the were making me. Especially knowing that the 19 went back to the 686. Had 2 miles on it when I loaded her into the truck.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Welcome to GC Great find!

·
Registered
3 Posts
2016 Grizzly

Finally got my FAR Mudding Halo's and Rock Lights installed, along with new PowerMadd Handguards w/mirror kit, new front auxiliary lights, new winch fairlead and synthetic rope, all serviced and ready for a good run on Good Friday.🤪

Attachments

·
Registered
305 Posts
Mine. 2003 grizzly 660. 31" outlaws, sound system, 20" LED light bar. Winch of course.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Picking up the new toy and after I got it home and cleaned up with the new wheels and tires

Attachments

·
Registered
859 Posts
Looks great, it's amazing what a set of tires and wheels will do to a machine. Enjoy and be safe!!:rocker:

·
Registered
40 Posts
I usually never see other Grizz with my wheels but just as i was about to post picture i see 11-700 having the same nice wheels as i have 👍😁 Windshield removed for the summer.

Attachments

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #214

·
Registered
113 Posts
It has been awhile. This is what it looks like now.

·
Registered
145 Posts
In its natural environment with just under 10,000 miles.

201 - 217 of 217 Posts