Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

241 - 260 of 283 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Grizzly EPS XT-R
3 Posts
Ok. Here are a few of my new 2020 Grizzly XTR.
I'm ready to ride!

Before new front bumper, first pic.
After new bumper, last pic.

Let’s see that awesome Grizzly of yours! Post up as many pics of your Griz as often as you’d like. Let’s see’em shined up, dirty, well used and brand spankin’ new. Got some Griz pics with awesome or unique scenery? Let’s see’em! You have pics of your Griz you just want to show off? Here’s the spot to do it.

Of course, all of the Grizzly’s cousins are welcome as well. Let’s see’em!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Here’s my 2018 700 EPS. Bighorns, new wheels, and Elka Stage 3s. I also took off all decals, made blacked out warning label plates from kydex, and put on some blacked out plastics from an SE model. Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What size tires are those? Any more pics of the back end zoomed out please?

·
Registered
24 Posts
My 2020 grizzly with 28x11x14 all-around. Waiting for EHS-fuel tuner, Ehs airbox lid and Barker's single slipon.
But packages stuck in Chicago for a month now due the Covid-19 pandemi. Any one who knows if international shipping from the states/Chicago are about to start any time soon? View attachment 97499 View attachment 97500
That looks great, hope you have figured out how you are getting it back to you. I am thinking about going 28/10/14 Maxxis Bighorn on my Grizzly XTR. I don't do any mud and don't really like how zillas ride on the pavement no complaint on dirt.

·
Registered
24 Posts
How do you like your custom 14" wheels and the 27 " zillas combo on the Grizzly ?
As long as I stay off the paved roads all good. I love riding my Grizzly way more than the Kodiak after spending some time in the saddle. If I have to get on the pavement and zero direct road I ride Kodiak.
I really want to see pics of 28/10/14 Maxxis Bighorns on the Grizzly XT-R because that is what I want to do. Just hoping they don't look too big and too heavy. I love the way I can ride my Grizzly. With my limited experience I can do some pretty cool stuff on it. I don't have the same confidence on the Kodiak

·
Premium Member
10,639 Posts
I really want to see pics of 28/10/14 Maxxis Bighorns on the Grizzly XT-R because that is what I want to do. Just hoping they don't look too big and too heavy. I love the way I can ride my Grizzly. With my limited experience I can do some pretty cool stuff on it. I don't have the same confidence on the Kodiak
I wouldn't good taller than 27"s for the O.G.'s and I would stay with 12" wheels too.
I have ridden another member's 700 with these tires on 12" wheels in very tough terrain, with minimal c.v.t. mods at 600' ft. elevations, and did't need more mods.
I would do more to his 700, but not that the extra mods are needed for safety.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I wouldn't good taller than 27"s for the O.G.'s and I would stay with 12" wheels too.
I have ridden another member's 700 with these tires on 12" wheels in very tough terrain, with minimal c.v.t. mods at 600' ft. elevations, and did't need more mods.
I would do more to his 700, but not that the extra mods are needed for safety.
The Grizzly SE/XT-R comes with 14x8 wheels from factory with 27X10 square setup and Maxxis Zilla tires. I wanted to keep the square setup and not buy new wheels. That is why I was thinking 28" bighorn O.G.

·
Premium Member
10,639 Posts
I seem to remember the Zilla tires are not actually 27"s tall, but not if that info was with the 14" tires. And I didn't know you got stuck with 14" wheels, when I went looking at new Grizzly's a month ago I was look at the standard 700, and even then didn't pay any attention to the wheel dimensions.
O.G.'s are the right choice, and I have ridden with others using the square theory, but I still don't buy into its benefits.
I have watched most others get stuck in 2 wheel with the narrow tires out back, and laughed as the they get off and struggle in the conditions, to get out, then I motor through in 4x2. And all to have the option for a fast rotation front to back. And I don't remember any of them rotating their tires.
I do remember the clay in Texas, and running narrow tires on the trucks, maybe this is best for a.t.v.'s too in those conditions.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Impression ? Small change or big change ? The investment is interesting ?

·
Registered
Yamaha Grizzly 700 xtr 2020
10 Posts
Impression ? Small change or big change ? The investment is interesting ?
Wheelies on hi when seated now, not before (y) Lot´s, lots`of sounds on acceleration:unsure: Quite okay sound level on even speed/throttle, I´m still waiting For EHS airbox-lid:cry: But I´m satisfied for now:D

·
Registered
241 Posts
07 700 with a 6600 Miles and an extremely hard life

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Is that a slip on or full exhaust? I want to do the same modes but thinking going with full dual exhaust. I left a message for him couple times never heard back. I have few questions for him. So will place an order as soon as he calls me back. Do they even make a full exhaust with single or full only comes with duals?

·
Registered
Yamaha Grizzly 700 xtr 2020
10 Posts
Is that a slip on or full exhaust? I want to do the same modes but thinking going with full dual exhaust. I left a message for him couple times never heard back. I have few questions for him. So will place an order as soon as he calls me back. Do they even make a full exhaust with single or full only comes with duals?
I´s slip on, I cant see any full single exhaust on EHS site. So i think it only full for dual.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Reactions: VanHalen78

·
Registered
2017 Kodiak 700 ESP SE
594 Posts
Welcome. Beautiful clean ol Grizzly

Reactions: VanHalen78
241 - 260 of 283 Posts