Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
321 - 340 of 638 Posts
Very nice!! thanks for sharing.

What a beauty!! the graphics colors really look good with that paint scheme, thanks for sharing.

Beautiful in this color (y)

Discussion starter · #333 ·
I’m not seeing any pictures, is there another format you can upload them in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmmmm.... I’m not sure what’s going on. I can see them on both my phone and PC. Anyone else?

I also see the photos well.
what diameter are the Angel Eye ? Where do you make the connection ?

@okbear pictures are coming up for me (Chrome on MAC)

@Cash 120mm is the diameter that fits well when you attach them to Grizzly 700/550 2007-2015 headlights on the outside. You can use a thin bead of clear caulking on the back of the LEDs, then tape to hold them in place until the caulking dries. It also helps to remove both front fenders to glue the LEDs in place and wire up. I have a relay energized fuse block installed and wired my LEDs up direct to the fuse block where mine turn on when I key on my Grizz. A switch could have also been wired in as well, but I didn't care about adding the switch.

Reactions: okbear and Cash
@okbear pictures are coming up for me (Chrome on MAC)

@Cash 120mm is the diameter that fits well when you attach them to Grizzly 700/550 2007-2015 headlights on the outside. You can use a thin bead of clear caulking on the back of the LEDs, then tape to hold them in place until the caulking dries. It also helps to remove both front fenders to glue the LEDs in place and wire up. I have a relay energized fuse block installed and wired my LEDs up direct to the fuse block where mine turn on when I key on my Grizz. A switch could have also been wired in as well, but I didn't care about adding the switch.
Thank you the advice is precious

Reactions: RedRocket
321 - 340 of 638 Posts