Registered
04 Grizzly 660, XR650l carb swap, ROX risers
14 Posts

04 660

·
Registered
2020 Grizzly 700 SE Silver
28 Posts
I got jealous seeing all the pictures of the people up north showing their rigs in the snow so I drove up the mountain a ways and found some snow. Still breaking her in. 2020 Grizzly 700

·
Registered
2021 Grizzly eps armour gray 2019 WR250r PW50 that’s it for yammies
42 Posts
Love the tires. I couldnt find one in New Mexico with the 14 inch wheels. I kind of wish I had waited until one came around.
Thanks. I liked the heated features of the 2020 SE like yours, but Yamaha didn’t offer that model here in Canada for 2021. Hard to tell but did your Grizzly come with heated thumb/grips/seat or was that a northern package on the se only?
I’ve had zillas on the last couple machines I’ve owned and they wear well and are a good

all around tire. My Grizzly is still sitting at 0KM and 0 hours. Snowmobile season here now.

Managed to put the rear storage seat on however. My 6 year old is excited, need to make a place for his feet now. Likely make some sort of fabric stirrups as the fender protector/peg setup is way out of reach for him.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yea that
View attachment 99481

Thanks. I liked the heated features of the 2020 SE like yours, but Yamaha didn’t offer that model here in Canada for 2021. Hard to tell but did your Grizzly come with heated thumb/grips/seat or was that a northern package on the se only?
I’ve had zillas on the last couple machines I’ve owned and they wear well and are a good

all around tire. My Grizzly is still sitting at 0KM and 0 hours. Snowmobile season here now.

Managed to put the rear storage seat on however. My 6 year old is excited, need to make a place for his feet now. Likely make some sort of fabric stirrups as the fender protector/peg setup is way out of reach for him.
. I don’t know if Yamaha has a special winter version but I think Canned Ham has one. Heated grips are nice! I have them on my Triumph Tiger.

·
Registered
2021 Grizzly eps armour gray 2019 WR250r PW50 that’s it for yammies
42 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
2020 GRIZZLY EPS LE - Yamaha Motor Canada

here’s the 2020 Grizzly LE for Canada. I thought that’s the model you have. Comes with heated seat/grips/thumb and a windshield.
I don’t know why they call mine a special edition. The only difference between mine and the basic model is the winch as far as I can tell. I wish I had the heated grips and wind shield. It gets pretty cold in the winter here in the mountains of Northern NM.

361 - 367 of 367 Posts