Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
21 - 40 of 638 Posts
@venom97, are those ATV's or boats?, LOL!!!!!! Amazes me what these things will go through!

@1998Grizzly, that is one fine looking "elderly" Grizz for sure.

Reactions: 1998Grizzly
@1998Grizzly, and yeah, I don't like this weird weather. I don't need 5 feet of snow and -10 deg, but some kind of normal winter weather would be more fun than what this has been.

@1998Grizzly , and yeah, I don't like this weird weather. I don't need 5 feet of snow and -10 deg, but some kind of normal winter weather would be more fun than what this has been.
Yeah and they are forecasting possible snow for Thursday. :surprise::frown2:

Yeah and they are forecasting possible snow for Thursday. :surprise::frown2:
Yup, Friday or saturday for us. Nothing beats trying to plow wet snow on top of mud.

Discussion starter · #30 ·
Discussion starter · #31 ·
Not out riding, but cleaned her up a bit while doing some pre-Spring cleaning. May hit 60 degrees here in my neck of the Wisconsin woods. Not normal. So much for taking her out ice fishing on Friday.

That’s gotta be the cleanest 600 around!

Reactions: 1998Grizzly
@jvictory1974, those are sharp looking wheels. Did you get this Grizz back in 2013 when you joined GC?
I bought it in February of 13 from an old man that bought it new. In 5 years he put 10 hours on it.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I bought it in February of 13 from an old man that bought it new. In 5 years he put 10 hours on it.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Sweet!

Discussion starter · #35 ·
Discussion starter · #36 ·
Let’s see some more!

Last ride on the snow

With the trailer

First ride, a year ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Discussion starter · #40 ·
Reactions: MNDirtRider
21 - 40 of 638 Posts