·
Registered
2020 kodiak 450SE
245 Posts
Reactions: Mr Grizz700

·
Registered
783 Posts
That tire and rim just looks too big for the bike in my opinion. A 28 would look better, A definitely 12" not 14" rims.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Those are 30x10 interforces correct? I'm considering getting a set of 30x8s for my kodiak.

Do they measure true? Meaning.. are they actually 30" tall?
Yes these are 30x10x14 and mine measured every bit of true. In my opinion they run kind of tall for a 30.theyve got close to 1000 miles on them and still measure out 30" tall. They are mounted on 14x8 vision wheels, and I love them. Pretty lightweight (I think about 40lb unmounted) for a serious mud tire in 30" class. They do great most everywhere I've rode with them too. I sold them this past weekend and I'm going to make a post with an updated build. I'm not decided fully on what wheel and tire setup I'm going to run just yet, looking at few between 31" and 32" , but im looking hard at 31x9x16 bkt tr171 and fuel 16s or some of the system 3 xm310 in 31x9x14 with some 14" beadlocks. I live in Georgia and my group goes to several parks in south ga , Florida and Alabama mud riding.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yes these are 30x10x14 and mine measured every bit of true. In my opinion they run kind of tall for a 30.theyve got close to 1000 miles on them and still measure out 30" tall. They are mounted on 14x8 vision wheels, and I love them. Pretty lightweight (I think about 40lb unmounted) for a serious mud tire in 30" class. They do great most everywhere I've rode with them too. I sold them this past weekend and I'm going to make a post with an updated build. I'm not decided fully on what wheel and tire setup I'm going to run just yet, looking at few between 31" and 32" , but im looking hard at 31x9x16 bkt tr171 and fuel 16s or some of the system 3 xm310 in 31x9x14 with some 14" beadlocks. I live in Georgia and my group goes to several parks in south ga , Florida and Alabama mud riding.
Is your name Brian by chance? I’m pretty sure I’ve talk to you on the grizzly fb group before. I’m from Georgia as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Is your name Brian by chance? I’m pretty sure I’ve talk to you on the grizzly fb group before. I’m from Georgia as well.

Yes it is. I miss my fb grizzly group severely, which is why I have migrated here as I've deleted my social media in the midst of all of the nonsense on there now days , political or not. Thats wild that we've ran into each other again. We will have to get together and ride sometime!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yes it is. I miss my fb grizzly group severely, which is why I have migrated here as I've deleted my social media in the midst of all of the nonsense on there now days , political or not. Thats wild that we've ran into each other again. We will have to get together and ride sometime!
I thought your bike looked familiar. You’re the one who convinced me to get a set of Interforces to begin with. I wound up trading them off and I’m on a set of 16s and 31s now. Yes, we need to all go ride sometime

·
Registered
6 Posts
I thought your bike looked familiar. You’re the one who convinced me to get a set of Interforces to begin with. I wound up trading them off and I’m on a set of 16s and 31s now. Yes, we need to all go ride sometime

Can I see a pic ? My packages came in today and I can't wait to get this stuff on there !

·
Registered
2009 Grizzly 700, 2012 King Quad 750, 2007 King Quad 450, 2003 Vinson 500, 1998 Quadrunner 500
10 Posts
Not the best pictures but they's all I got

Reactions: PittGrizz86

·
Registered
31 Posts

After a long weekend in Wester Virginia and a much needed bath.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Are those genuine Yamaha Fender Flares?
Yes sir. I can’t remember exactly but I believe I got them from Rocky Mountain ATV or Ebay. I will tell ya, and it might be because I have a square tire set up, they didn’t really do much for keeping mud out of my foot wells.

Reactions: Vincenthdfan
461 - 478 of 478 Posts