Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

481 - 488 of 488 Posts

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
Julio so are we riding out on the Pampas now? Not the usual stuff you ride in, lol. But looking good!

Reactions: Julio

·
Registered
2020 kodiak 450SE
284 Posts

450 powah guy

·
Registered
246 Posts
Julio so are we riding out on the Pampas now? Not the usual stuff you ride in, lol. But looking good!
I have my weekend site near to this place, when I need to test new stuff I go to this place, far from the town.

Yesterday I went to test the follow me capability of my new drone, I did a small change in the pannel to support the new RC.

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
Don't know much about drones, but follow me seems to be pretty cool as it lets you ride. Thanks & hope the testing went well. If that's that vid of you testing it looks pretty good.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Don't know much about drones, but follow me seems to be pretty cool as it lets you ride. Thanks & hope the testing went well. If that's that vid of you testing it looks pretty good.
Yes Sir, it's . With drones you can use Follow me to track you , in this case the dron follow your RC or Active track in this case the dron follow a object defined by you.

Enviado desde mi moto g(6) plus mediante Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Yes Sir, it's . With drones you can use Follow me to track you , in this case the dron follow your RC or Active track in this case the dron follow a object defined by you.

Enviado desde mi moto g(6) plus mediante Tapatalk
Julio you have the coolest stuff, love your drone vids, thanks for sharing.

481 - 488 of 488 Posts