Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
481 - 500 of 586 Posts

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Julio so are we riding out on the Pampas now? Not the usual stuff you ride in, lol. But looking good!

Reactions: Julio

·
Registered
281 Posts
Julio so are we riding out on the Pampas now? Not the usual stuff you ride in, lol. But looking good!
I have my weekend site near to this place, when I need to test new stuff I go to this place, far from the town.

Yesterday I went to test the follow me capability of my new drone, I did a small change in the pannel to support the new RC.

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Don't know much about drones, but follow me seems to be pretty cool as it lets you ride. Thanks & hope the testing went well. If that's that vid of you testing it looks pretty good.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Don't know much about drones, but follow me seems to be pretty cool as it lets you ride. Thanks & hope the testing went well. If that's that vid of you testing it looks pretty good.
Yes Sir, it's . With drones you can use Follow me to track you , in this case the dron follow your RC or Active track in this case the dron follow a object defined by you.

Enviado desde mi moto g(6) plus mediante Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Yes Sir, it's . With drones you can use Follow me to track you , in this case the dron follow your RC or Active track in this case the dron follow a object defined by you.

Enviado desde mi moto g(6) plus mediante Tapatalk
Julio you have the coolest stuff, love your drone vids, thanks for sharing.

·
Just wanna ride!!
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #490 ·
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
9,265 Posts
There's riding in Hocking? Must be outside the park.
Before I moved to Wisconsin used to camp and hike there many years ago. Haven't been back since 77-78

Reactions: okbear

·
Registered
2008 Grizzly 700 EPS Red
21 Posts
We found a couple places to ride, actually. there is Wayne National Park that has a bunch of different trails and trail heads. Your just have to get your toy registered and buy a pass. There is also Tecumseh, smaller area, but no registration required, only pay $15 or $20 and you get to ride in I think 150 acres. Side by sides totally "took over" Tecumseh, though. Last time we were there, there were huge ruts and sxs tracks that went on for a couple hundred feet at a time at least. Couldn't ride how we would have liked to all the time there, but still really enjoyed our time there. Wayne was pretty fun, a ton of small jumps along the trails and beautiful scenery around every corner. just watch out for the ledges. Overall, I would say that Tecumseh was more broken in than Wayne and I think the forest rangers want to keep it that way.

·
Registered
396 Posts
My 2021 SE in Black

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Grizzly eps covert green se, 2019 WR250r PW50 that’s it for yammies
98 Posts
out for a ride yesterday. I have about 110-120 km total on my Grizzly and the rocks these zillas throw are really pelting the front side of the rear fenders, mostly the part of the floor boards. Debating on putting Yamaha over fenders on it.

481 - 500 of 586 Posts