Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
501 - 520 of 537 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Grizzly 700 EPS
49 Posts
Aluminum plate. The backnis reinforced with square tube around the top and supports innthe corners and sides so i can add buckles for tie downs. The front we used aluminum bar around the top. I have a pair of Koplin grips that bolt up to it inside. 46" wide inside front and back, a little over 5" tall. They have 1/2" plywood as a base with the plate cut to match, and the sides cover the plywood. Then theres 8-12 bolts on each box securing them to the factory rack. I have a spare set of racks coming so i can take the boxes off when not hunting. All bolts are accessible, especially the front as we wanted to make sure we could access the electrical if needed.

Sorry for the wall of text. I can take better pics for those interested in building there own. Im not a welder, so this took a while. Built a set for mine and a buddies 2021 grizz.

·
Premium Member
5,838 Posts
A few days ago, life on the farm

Tick Tack on my Grizzly 550

Phot
Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant Automotive tire

·
Grizzled
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
4,172 Posts
I thought typical weed control was a tank and sprayer attached to the ATV. Weed control has definitely gone backwards a few decades.

Reactions: wgc and DrMud

·
Premium Member
5,838 Posts
I will try and get one of Henrietta, she will look better on the red Grizzly.

Reactions: RedRocket

·
Registered
2020 kodiak 450SE
404 Posts
Got new rubber finally
My buddy recently put some swamplites on his king quad.. GREAT all around tire. Super fast wearing compared to my mega mayhems though, thanks to the swamplites super soft compound.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
My buddy recently put some swamplites on his king quad.. GREAT all around tire. Super fast wearing compared to my mega mayhems though, thanks to the swamplites super soft compound.
Yup, from what i read, it's a very fast wearing tire but very grippy. Part of the reason they created the radil version, the radial reptile. Almost as grippy but with the longevity and puncture resistance of a radial. So far I've been really impressed with the traction of the reptiles. I really like the look of them and the swamp lites. Very good handling tires that will get you through most anything you come across except super deep thick mud.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 Grizzly 700 EPS
49 Posts
A friend of mine has put around 5000km on his and they arent showing much wear. He doesnt ride on roads or hardpack though, stricktly hunts with his quad so it sees slow speeds and soft dirt terrain

Im not a road or hardpack rider either, and while my quad was bought with the intention of hunting use only, its seeing use outside of that intention 😬

·
Registered
2020 kodiak 450SE
404 Posts
A friend of mine has put around 5000km on his and they arent showing much wear. He doesnt ride on roads or hardpack though, stricktly hunts with his quad so it sees slow speeds and soft dirt terrain

Im not a road or hardpack rider either, and while my quad was bought with the intention of hunting use only, its seeing use outside of that intention 😬 View attachment 100740
Aaah that looks like an afternoon well spent!

·
Registered
2020 Grizzly 700 EPS
49 Posts
Tires and cover complete. I think its safe to load the boxes and prep for hunting

·
Registered
10 Posts
Let’s see that awesome Grizzly of yours! Post up as many pics of your Griz as often as you’d like. Let’s see’em shined up, dirty, well used and brand spankin’ new. Got some Griz pics with awesome or unique scenery? Let’s see’em! You have pics of your Griz you just want to show off? Here’s the spot to do it.

Of course, all of the Grizzly’s cousins are welcome as well. Let’s see’em!

This is my Grizzly 700
I bored out the cylinder to an 800
Put in a hot rods cam shift
Full barkers duel exhaust
29.5 highlifter outlaws
Custom rad relocate
Dynojet power commander 5
Extensive clutch work
Extensive engine work
2 inch stage 1 gorilla axel lift
American racing tierod ends
Gorilla axel heavy-duty utv axel

When I I got it tuned it was producing 86 horsepower
Previously had a cvTech clutch. DO NOT RECOMMEND was running 4 times hotter than my engine and couldn't do a simple trail ride.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Pic of the 700 last night on a sunset cruise. :cool:

501 - 520 of 537 Posts