Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
561 - 580 of 593 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Grizzly eps covert green se, 2019 WR250r PW50 that’s it for yammies
114 Posts
Enough snow settled/melted around here to take the grizzly out for a little rip. Going slow i needed diff lock in one spot which to my surprise made a huge difference, going from 3 wheel spin and not moving to basically crawling right out. Put it back away as it’s snowmobile season here for another 1.5-2 months
Wheel Tire Vehicle Window Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Atmosphere Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Registered
194 Posts
I was up at the cabin this weekend and took Old Grizz for a putt down by the river. It's been sitting in cold storage all winter but started right up. It took a fair bit before it would run without choke though. About 1-6 inches of crusty snow on the trail with a few inches of ice beneath it. No problem getting around even though the brake cables were froze up.

·
Registered
194 Posts
LED pods 'n strips project just about done......and sticker game on-point..... 🤟

I'd be interested to see how they work after they get muddy. Think enough light will still shine through to illuminate the wheel well?

·
Registered
2019 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS SE
37 Posts
I'd be interested to see how they work after they get muddy. Think enough light will still shine through to illuminate the wheel well?
Haven't had any issues, although I'm not a mudder, but the trails I ride have some muddy patches along the way sometimes. I hit one of the muddiest-in-the-Spring spots yesterday and had no issues. I'm git'n old lol, I need rock/stick lights at night. I'm just a cruiser,....if I can go around a mud pit, I usually will. 🐻

·
Registered
194 Posts
Haven't had any issues, although I'm not a mudder, but the trails I ride have some muddy patches along the way sometimes. I hit one of the muddiest-in-the-Spring spots yesterday and had no issues. I'm git'n old lol, I need rock/stick lights at night. I'm just a cruiser,....if I can go around a mud pit, I usually will. 🐻
Thanks.
I do the same. As I have gotten older i've found it's just as fun (and dryer) to watch my younger riding buddies swamp their machines while I laugh my ass off from the bank. But around my neck of the woods even just trail riding there are certain times of the year when a good undercoating of mud or ice or both is unavoidable. I like the idea of rock lights. It seems that it'd be handy to be able to see a tree branch sticking in the frame or how a rock is jammed against the A-arm etc. I was thinking of adding a backup light too.

Reactions: Yamayahoo77

·
Registered
2019 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS SE
37 Posts
Thanks.
I do the same. As I have gotten older i've found it's just as fun (and dryer) to watch my younger riding buddies swamp their machines while I laugh my ass off from the bank. But around my neck of the woods even just trail riding there are certain times of the year when a good undercoating of mud or ice or both is unavoidable. I like the idea of rock lights. It seems that it'd be handy to be able to see a tree branch sticking in the frame or how a rock is jammed against the A-arm etc. I was thinking of adding a backup light too.
I wanted to mention this particular LED rock light set is able to be used with the brakes......there is a wire coming off the unit that taps in to the brakes, but I haven't found a way to hook it up yet. I do want to use it, tho! 🤟

·
Registered
6 Posts
2014 Grizzly 700 SE EPS
STI 12 inch wheels, Carlisle Versa Trail ATR tires 26x9x12 front, 26x11x12 rear, Warn ProVantage Winch with synthetic rope and synthetic rope fairlead, Warn Epic hook, Heat Demon Dual Zone Heated Grips and Thumb warmer, 10 inch Rigid E Series Midnight Spot led light bar on front, Rigid 6 inch SR Series flood light on rear, handle bar mounted led light switches, smoked led tail light, Lithium Battery, Ram self leveling beverage holder, Lasfit led headlight bulbs, 2 inch hitch reciever, 52 inch Cycle Country front mount poly plow, K&N air and oil filter, Royal Purple Max Cycle 10W40 Synthetic Oil, Royal Purple Max Gear 75w90 synthetic gear oil, Maxima Coolanol performance coolant, E3 Spark Plug, Always non Ethanol gas, Yamaha rear storage bag, Topeck 190T black atv xxl cover.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

·
Registered
1 Posts
How about we see that great Grizzly of yours! Post up however many pics of your Griz as regularly as you'd like. We should Can you buy SARMs legally usa see'em tried to please, all around utilized and fresh out of the plastic new. Got some Griz pics with wonderful or remarkable landscape? We should see'em! You have pics of your Griz you simply need to flaunt? Here is the spot to make it happen.

·
Super Moderator
1,965 Posts
How about we see that great Grizzly of yours! Post up however many pics of your Griz as regularly as you'd like. We should see'em tried to please, all around utilized and fresh out of the plastic new. Got some Griz pics with wonderful or remarkable landscape? We should see'em! You have pics of your Griz you simply need to flaunt? Here is the spot to make it happen.
Why not post your own comment, not copy the first post word for word.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
My Grizzly (YAMAHA) collection.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Window

·
Registered
48 Posts
2014 Grizzly 700 SE EPS
STI 12 inch wheels, Carlisle Versa Trail ATR tires 26x9x12 front, 26x11x12 rear, Warn ProVantage Winch with synthetic rope and synthetic rope fairlead, Warn Epic hook, Heat Demon Dual Zone Heated Grips and Thumb warmer, 10 inch Rigid E Series Midnight Spot led light bar on front, Rigid 6 inch SR Series flood light on rear, handle bar mounted led light switches, smoked led tail light, Lithium Battery, Ram self leveling beverage holder, Lasfit led headlight bulbs, 2 inch hitch reciever, 52 inch Cycle Country front mount poly plow, K&N air and oil filter, Royal Purple Max Cycle 10W40 Synthetic Oil, Royal Purple Max Gear 75w90 synthetic gear oil, Maxima Coolanol performance coolant, E3 Spark Plug, Always non Ethanol gas, Yamaha rear storage bag, Topeck 190T black atv xxl cover. View attachment 102298 View attachment 102299 View attachment 102300
2014 Grizzly 700 SE EPS
STI 12 inch wheels, Carlisle Versa Trail ATR tires 26x9x12 front, 26x11x12 rear, Warn ProVantage Winch with synthetic rope and synthetic rope fairlead, Warn Epic hook, Heat Demon Dual Zone Heated Grips and Thumb warmer, 10 inch Rigid E Series Midnight Spot led light bar on front, Rigid 6 inch SR Series flood light on rear, handle bar mounted led light switches, smoked led tail light, Lithium Battery, Ram self leveling beverage holder, Lasfit led headlight bulbs, 2 inch hitch reciever, 52 inch Cycle Country front mount poly plow, K&N air and oil filter, Royal Purple Max Cycle 10W40 Synthetic Oil, Royal Purple Max Gear 75w90 synthetic gear oil, Maxima Coolanol performance coolant, E3 Spark Plug, Always non Ethanol gas, Yamaha rear storage bag, Topeck 190T black atv xxl cover. View attachment 102298 View attachment 102299 View attachment 102300
How did you get your plastics so nice and clean looking?

561 - 580 of 593 Posts