Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
581 - 593 of 593 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Wow, don't think I've been here since 2014 but I sure enjoyed flipping through these pages of everyones nice Grizzlies! The new automotive style paint in the recent years is really sharp looking. I still have and love my 2014 700 that i bought new in late 2013! It's spent the majority of the last 6 or 7 years pushing snow in the winters and pulling small trailers for yard work and garbage runs, only has around 2000 miles now. It has been an amazing unit, and I haven't had to repair a single thing, still original battery.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

·
Registered
48 Posts
Wow, don't think I've been here since 2014 but I sure enjoyed flipping through these pages of everyones nice Grizzlies! The new automotive style paint in the recent years is really sharp looking. I still have and love my 2014 700 that i bought new in late 2013! It's spent the majority of the last 6 or 7 years pushing snow in the winters and pulling small trailers for yard work and garbage runs, only has around 2000 miles now. It has been an amazing unit, and I haven't had to repair a single thing, still original battery.
View attachment 102496
Where did you find your case in the front, looks good!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Where did you find your case in the front, looks good!
It's an Ogio soft case. Bought it from my local dealer back in 2014 ish. Excellent quality, highly recommend 👌

Reactions: Rehoboth Dave

·
Registered
194 Posts
Must be hot to ride without those side panels. I busted one of mine and the side of my shin cooked every time I rode it. Luckily I found a replacement on ebay.

·
Super Moderator
1,965 Posts
Just finished installing rox risers, CR high bends, grips, and some bark busters... also did the renegade foot pegs. Feels like a different bike entirely lol
Any issues with brake lines or throttle cable with the raised bar height?
I like that look of the bars above the pod light. Not sure if that would be a bit too high for me ergonomicly. How is the sweep back on those bars compared to OEM grizzly bars? Same, more or hopefully less?

·
Registered
12 Posts
The bars do sit a bit higher than oem. Significantly less back sweep on them too.

I did not have to extend any lines although it took a little of rotation on some of the controls but that’s only because of the bark busters, had I not installed them you could put your factory controls at exactly the same rotation. I may still play around with the right side a little to get the bark buster rotated up a smidge.

Attachments

·
Registered
415 Posts
Madawaska Valley Area, Summer/Fall 2022

Attachments

581 - 593 of 593 Posts