Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys all the light bars are over kill for me but I'm checking them out any way lol. I like the 6 inch bars( spot flood combo driving pattern)but I don't want to feel like I'm I'm driving in a tunnel does the 10 inch through a little more light to the sides or is just more concentrated light. I'm sure they both have more than enough distance. To be honest I'm pretty happy with stock lights if I had twice what the stock lights give me in a similiar patter I would be happy.

·
Premium Member
2,645 Posts
Maybe you should get a set of cubes and angle the out a little. They put out plenty of light.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Maybe you should get a set of cubes and angle the out a little. They put out plenty of light.
I am not a against a set of cubes but do not want any more than two cubes and with most it seems like you have to choose either spot or flood pattern no driving pattern rigid dually d2 is the exception but they seem like way over kill for me there over 6000 Lumens combined maybe I should stop worrying about having to much light ha ha. They alre also a good chunk of $ even more than there own brand 10 inch at light bar.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
10" light it's all that you will need

·
Premium Member
2,645 Posts
You can get the Totron cubes. I can't notice a difference from Rigid and they're about 1/3 the price.

Here's is my light set up. The cubes are plenty, but a) I do a lot of night riding, and b) I like excess.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
BDSNJ Are those cubes in spot pattern. I have looked a most of the rigid and totron stuff and couldn't find any totron cubes in a driving pattern when I looked before so I'm assuming those are spots.

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
My D2's are the Driving Pattern. Perfect compromise between Flood and Spot.

They're awesome and I wouldn't hesitate to get them again!

Reactions: BDSNJ

·
Premium Member
2,645 Posts
The cubes are Rigid Duallys and the bar is Totron. I like being able to use just the cubes and then light up the bar when I want it. You can have too much light.
I'd get the Totron cubes if I was doing it again. I've gotten them for a bunch of people and they work great. And I don't get a commission.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts