Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I see no one has ever used this posting i might as well try to post here since I cant in classifieds. I live in New Brunswick Canada, just moved here from Toronto Ont. And man what a change of pace. Everyone here so easy going and laid back. Anyways upon my arrival here purchased a 2008 700 Grizzly mint shape too low kms and serviced regular. But now im trying to upgrade it a bit. So if anyone selling a power commander or exhaust tip. Or good aftermarket rims 12or 14 inch and tires message me. Always looking for good stuff for my baby. Thanks Ryan.

·
Registered
5,704 Posts
Kijiji and Facebook classifieds is a good place to start for wheels and tires. And if you don't mind a drive, look into Quebec. Prices are usually way better there.

Because you got a 2008 model, see if yours has the updated stator cover. If it doesn't, add it to the list of "must do's". The 2007 & 2008 models have a well known and documented issue with stator failures due to overheating. It was fixed on the 2009 models. Just do some research on it. Lots of information about the subject.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts