Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at buying a early year Moto-4, Big Bear or TerraPro for the kids to ride in the yard and up north. 200cc min to 350cc max. Prefer it to be in good to really good condition. If anyone knows of something, please let me know. I'm located about 25 minutes north of Milwaukee. I would consider having one shipped to me if the drive is over 250 miles. A bit weary about sight unseen though. Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looking at buying a early year Moto-4, Big Bear or TerraPro for the kids to ride in the yard and up north. 200cc min to 350cc max. Prefer it to be in good to really good condition. If anyone knows of something, please let me know. I'm located about 25 minutes north of Milwaukee. I would consider having one shipped to me if the drive is over 250 miles. A bit weary about sight unseen though. Thanks in advance for your help.
My original post should have included a a Grizzly, Kodiak and Bruin. Grizzly 125 is an option as well. Thanks

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
My original post should have included a a Grizzly, Kodiak and Bruin. Grizzly 125 is an option as well. Thanks
And Timberwolf, Beartracker etc....:)

Reactions: 1998Grizzly

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
https://quadcities.craigslist.org/snw/d/1988-yamaha-moto-4/6553051337.html. this old girl is right down the road from me. If you are looking for something cheap like this i could go take it for a spin and take more pictures of it.
Thanks Thestrike. I did see that one, but it was so hard to see what type of condition it was in. If it is real close and doesn't put you out, that would be very helpful. Snap some pics and let me know what the overall condition is. I did just pass on a 1986 Moto-4 in my area because he wouldn't come off $900. Was pretty decent condition. Thanks again.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Thestrike. I did see that one, but it was so hard to see what type of condition it was in. If it is real close and doesn't put you out, that would be very helpful. Snap some pics and let me know what the overall condition is. I did just pass on a 1986 Moto-4 in my area because he wouldn't come off $900. Was pretty decent condition. Thanks again.
I sent him an e-mail to see if it is still available. I will let you know.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What time are you available and i i will try and call, will be a 309 area code when i do.
See new post I am going to start titled. New In The Barn. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts