Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I use my grizz for farm and play use, so having snorkels on the front rack area, isnt for me.
however, i was thinking about a system that came up where the center storage compartment is, since the air intake is there and itd be out of the way.

anything like that exist? any help is appreciated.

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Man that's a good idea I like the thought of raising the intake height without losing front rack storage. Following this in case I upgrade to a newer model.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I just found the new snorkelyouratv kit following your post....it looks good!

Not very low profile but if you want a snorkel, you want it high, no? It still leaves room on the rack and don't block the headlight when needed...

2018 Grizzly gray w/steel wheel

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just found the new snorkelyouratv kit following your post....it looks good!

Not very low profile but if you want a snorkel, you want it high, no? It still leaves room on the rack and don't block the headlight when needed...

2018 Grizzly gray w/steel wheel
high is relative term lol. if i could have them centered and just up above where the lid would be, id be happy. when testing holes the front normally dips down or a corner falls in lol, the position i want them would be a safe place. also, when deep enough i usually water wheelie so theyd be up high enough. i dont cross rivers so im not after anything higher than the bars, as my woods adventures would destroy anything sticking up.

as for the kit you mentioned, ya not gonna work either, but thanks though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts