Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Are we going to get to see the rant there soon? :rocker:
I agree, where is the rant?
Who knows the rant could be against me, sooooooo maybe I don't want to see it.

Ah heck rant on.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Update:

I ended up buying a 2014 Grizzly 700 Special Edition.
Very cool, I wish I would have shopped around for a used 2014 or 2015 instead of buying new last year.

·
Premium Member
7,153 Posts
In a nutshell...It was about guys leaving Yamaha then hanging around here blabbering on and on about the new brand.

Look quick!
(years ago post this.. got taken down)

Attachments

·
Registered
883 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,153 Posts
I like the 14-15 years for the Grizzlys the best myself. Gratz!

Also, changed title because we had 2 "Moving on" topics going.
We have had that same problem in the past. Usually it was the same guy double posting..Thanks

Nothing wrong with buying a Teryx!!!

Nope. Nothing wrong with it. He's back to a Griz now though. :peace:
I didn't say there was anything wrong with buying a Teryx...

The issue is... first guys P&M about their machines then go by a different brand..Great ride what makes you happy...Just go to the forum of the new brand and blabber to those guys P&Ming about their machines.
Myself and I would guess others don't care to hear about your new brand.

·
Premium Member
7,153 Posts
blackgrizz550
Sorry for you thread getting jacked.

Get out riding that new Grizz

·
Registered
883 Posts
We have had that same problem in the past. Usually it was the same guy double posting..Thanks

I didn't say there was anything wrong with buying a Teryx...

The issue is... first guys P&M about their machines then go by a different brand..Great ride what makes you happy...Just go to the forum of the new brand and blabber to those guys P&Ming about their machines.
Myself and I would guess others don't care to hear about your new brand.

I know you didn't say there was anything wrong with it @reogem . I was just funnin' - I actually thought it was funny that you typed up the rant and then deleted said rant... Good to know you're not gettin' soft in your old age. Oh, and for the record, I agree with you. Besides, BlackGriz550 never really left, he was just Griz-less for a short while. :gcrules:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
No worries fellas! The machine I bought has 3,500 miles, which is a bit higher than I wanted, but the price was right. It needs knuckle bushings(I've done these before) and maybe a one way bearing( it coasts more than I remember my 2016 coasting), aside from that, it's in great shape.

It came with 27" XTRs which, IMO are too big, and too heavy. I'm going to try swapping them for a lighter tire.

So, I've got a little work to do before going riding. I should have it ready to roll by September for some great fall riding.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts