Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is grizzman and I am the President of the MudBuds ATV club from Orange Co. NY.
Please feel free to contact us if you live near us and are looking for places to ride with our club.

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (grizzman @ Dec 16 2006, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
My name is grizzman and I am the President of the MudBuds ATV club from Orange Co. NY.
Please feel free to contact us if you live near us and are looking for places to ride with our club.[/b]

Did you go and meet the OCC guys yet? Junior bought the oldman a quad not to long ago. I bet it would be awesome to ride juniors and seniors property.. take care, ride safe

·
Registered
324 Posts
How is the riding in your area and how much is there? Do you need a trailpass to ride there? I'm from southern Maine and you are only 6 or 7 hours away. Could make a weekend getaway.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hey Gerry, I'm Scott from NortheastAtvers. How are you liking the new Grizzly? Did you get new wheels and tires yet ?
I gotta try and get up to your area one of these days. I've been doing some Paragon rides lately before they close up.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (_Scott_ @ Mar 21 2007, 09:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hey Gerry, I'm Scott from NortheastAtvers. How are you liking the new Grizzly? Did you get new wheels and tires yet ?
I gotta try and get up to your area one of these days. I've been doing some Paragon rides lately before they close up.[/b]

Hi Scott,

Yes I did , I got 26 MST's . I like them and love the 700.
The 660 was a good quad , but the 700 is much better IMO.

I have been up riding with Sono (Jay )of your site.

Keep in touch , we will ride.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (David @ Mar 21 2007, 06:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
How is the riding in your area and how much is there? Do you need a trailpass to ride there? I'm from southern Maine and you are only 6 or 7 hours away. Could make a weekend getaway.[/b]
David,

There is not much riding down here where I am. We traval for the good rides. You should check in with

NortheastAtvers if you have not already done so.

gerry

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MikeD73USA @ Mar 21 2007, 03:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Did you go and meet the OCC guys yet? Junior bought the oldman a quad not to long ago. I bet it would be awesome to ride juniors and seniors property.. take care, ride safe[/b]

Hi Mike,

No I have not met them yet. But I agree , it would be cool.

Take care,

Gerry

·
Registered
235 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (grizzman @ Mar 28 2007, 07:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hi Scott,

Yes I did , I got 26 MST's . I like them and love the 700.
The 660 was a good quad , but the 700 is much better IMO.

I have been up riding with Sono (Jay )of your site.

Keep in touch , we will ride.[/b]
Haha, Sono the bad luck kid, if it weren't for bad luck he'd have no luck at all. At least somebodys getting to ride with him.
We've been trying to get him down to Paragon the last couple of times we've gone but his SUV won't cooperate.

I've got the MST's also, do these things kick ass in the snow or what. I also just got a set of 26" bighorns for the Mass forest trail riding season, can't wait.

Talk to you later, Scott

·
Registered
1 Posts
Gerry and Scott, two Grizz guys.... man, I'm going over to the Brute Central site... LOL.... Just registered, figured, being the Brute guy over here, I'll get Hammered by you Yami guys....

·
Registered
235 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatduane @ Oct 2 2007, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Gerry and Scott, two Grizz guys.... man, I'm going over to the Brute Central site... LOL.... Just registered, figured, being the Brute guy over here, I'll get Hammered by you Yami guys....[/b]
What's up Duane, It's funny you say that about being the brute guy, i just went up to Maine with Joe, NQ, Leatherface, Jbone, GT and Marco to ride with MaineBruteForce. 6 BF's, 1 Grizz and a KQ that broke down the first day.
I can't rag on the BF's too much, they are a nice machine, but i'll stick with the Grizz.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts