3K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  chrisjom 
#1 ·
2015 GMC Canyon 300 hp v6 love this truck

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice rig, I really like the Canyon.

#4 ·
Wow 300 HP v6 they are making some awesome power out of smaller engines now days , my 6.0 V8 only has 310...nice truck

#5 ·
I had a 2012 GMC Canyon it had the 5 cylinder 242hp crew cab, it had a little 4' bed. I liked the size of the truck and it was a good looking ride but it didn't have any power,it was gutless. They said it had a 5500lb tow rating, it had a lot of trouble towing my trailer with a golf cart, (under 2500lbs), especially on any type hill. Good luck. I hope the v6 has enough torque to do what you need it too.

#6 · (Edited)
That is a very nice looking truck!

Surprised to hear that. My 2008 Honda Ridgeline is rated for simular hp/towing. (3.5 V6 245hp 5000lbs towing) I've towed a 22 and 24 foot Fiberglas inboard boats, two Honda CRV's on dolly's among other things. All these loads were near or over 4000lbs, it would slow down a bit in hills naturally , but other then that i find it tows very well. Those Honda V-tech V6s don't have much low end torque but they do have strong mid and top end power.

Reactions: Eriehunter
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.