Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help in a latitude change and was hoping y’all could help. Wife and I are thinking of a vacation home in the mid atlantic/south east to use as a vacation home that will eventually become our primary home in a few years. Perhaps some of you may have some suggestions on where (areas) to begin looking into. Our preferences are for all or most of the following:

• Geographic areas we are considering would be somewhere along the I-81 corridor (Western VA, Eastern TN, Western NC).
• Home on 10-40+ acres- somewhere in the 300+K range
• Wooded, mountainous with few (if any) neighbors
• Power boating lakes nearby (possible lake front, but doubtful with needed acreage)
• ATV riding areas nearby (WV)
• Access to some shopping (small town), airport within an hour

We’re trying to keep it within road trip distance (10 hours) to Lehigh Valley, PA. If anything comes to mind, let me know.

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
no help here, but when you find what you're looking for, and want a new friend, let me know! haha.

Reactions: it400

·
Registered
94 Posts
Personally I'd go with Tennessee, you can get to W.Va,Va,Ky,& Georgia relatively short drive's:yeahbaby01:

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
idigg- np.

Redrider- I've sort of been concentrating on eastern TN so far. Lots of lakes and mountains. Just don't know where yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts