Yamaha Grizzly ATV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 grizzly 700 efi with eps. Have a brand new agm battery that goes dead after it sits. So I done an current draw test and it’s pulling 40mv which goes away when I pull the relay for the eps. So I unplugged the eps motor with relay reinstalled and still pulling 40. So I unplugged all the plugs on what I believe is the eps control assembly (Box beside the battery that the eps motor wires run to) and still pulling 40. So either the relay I’m pulling is t for the eps or there is something else tied into that same relay? I’m lost not. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,259 Posts
Welcome from Colorado.
Look for a frayed/bare wire grounding.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
40mv draw from eps relay, sounds like the relay coils aren't fully unlatching. Common with relays in anything. Pull one of your other relays out and put it in place of the eps relay and see if you still have draw.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
40mv draw from eps relay, sounds like the relay coils aren't fully unlatching. Common with relays in anything. Pull one of your other relays out and put it in place of the eps relay and see if you still have draw.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
I tried swapping relays. No change.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts